Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

WAIT! I've got another one...

Catching a Spaced episode on Dave, and it feeling like all my Christmases have come at once, even though I've got them all on DVD.

I love that show!!!!! Wish they had done more.

Having Fallout new Vegas(Ps3) for Xmas and starting it only yesterday.

Due to bad weather my parents could not deliver presents so I had to wait.

100 %Worth it,. I absolutely love these games and I can actually totally immerse in these games where hours and hours disappear if the correct environmental characteristics exist (Ie. Can I turn the sound up /is everyone out / Curtains closed / is my fallout helmet handy ;-))

You need to get out more, Neil. :)

I know :D

I have been playing games since erm...1977 ish. I still get the same excitement now from games as when I was 5 years old. It's brilliant to have something in life that follows you along, bit like the Villa I suppose. A constant thread in the forum of ones life.

You sad bastard

;-)

This may be true, I suspect it myself but I am nearly 40. Bit late to change now.

Anyway, in the year 2050 I will be on the news as the oldest greatest gamer of all times as long as I don't get a visit from the game playing devil himself, Mr Arthur Ritus.

Due to having a meeting just down the road from home at 8.30 this morning (I normally leave the house about 6.15) I got to spend an extra hour and a half with my boy before leaving the house :D Absolutely superb as he is in brilliant form when he first wakes up in the morning. :D :D

• Like 1

The driver on the bus I had to get today was black and I paid my fare using one of those abolition of slavery commemorative 50p coins. :) :?

What I find most incredible here is that 50p was able to buy you a whole fare. Were you travelling a couple yards up the street or something?!

Â