Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Being given a load of old gear to pass on to my Mom's charity shop...and finding an old table lighter amongst it.

Putting said antique on eBay and seeing it go to a very nice price so far :-)

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. :)

Indeed - it just sold for £51 :cheers:

Thats a result !!! :thumb:

When the girl at cex in redditch accidentally scans all your traded games twice and you get double the credit. So l bought mass effect 2 quick and got out sharpish before they realised. Result. Still got 23 quid left which ill save for deus ex or test drive unlimited 2.

Then i walk into waterstones and all the discworld books are 3 for 2. Not a bad day today at all. 8)

I was amazed to find out that you can still get Mackeson.

I got a 4 pack of that from Morrisons, only place I could find it.

**** stuff is too easy to drink, 4 cans were gone in under an hour

Brilliant! I still have a carton of that left, I better drink it soon before it's too late!

Lucky bastard. :cry:

**** it, between your awesome toys and ability to purchase Chocomel I feel duty bound to move to Holland, go Single White Female on your ass and usurp your life.

Of course, having told you this in advance the chances of my plan succeeding are now somewhat remote.

I live in Oxfordshire so going to Holland would be a bit of a detour :winkold: we had family friends over in July who brought be a case over.

Think I might stick in in the fridge to get it nicely chilled for later :)

Being given a load of old gear to pass on to my Mom's charity shop...and finding an old table lighter amongst it.

Putting said antique on eBay and seeing it go to a very nice price so far :-)

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. :)

Indeed - it just sold for £51 :cheers:

No doubt you'll be donating that to said charity

I live in Oxfordshire so going to Holland would be a bit of a detour :winkold: we had family friends over in July who brought be a case over.

:shock:

I'm on my way. :twisted:

:shock:

I'm on my way. :twisted:

IMG_1098.jpg

:thumb:

Â