Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Choose your own Adventure books. What happened to them? I had, like, eight Super Mario ones, two Sonic the Hedgehog ones and even a Knightmare one.

Steve Jackson ftw.

Behind my Mad Max and The Avengers figures

IMG_1469.jpg

Lives my Fighting Fantasy collection!

IMG_1470.jpg

I might be forever alone but I own some great stuff! :)

:(

:cry:

Ahh the Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone books.. I think I had the whole collection. Or very nearly. I met one of them once (can't remember which one) at WH Smiths in Brum.. he was doing a signing. Seemed a nice bloke and chatted for a bit with me.

Choose your own Adventure books. What happened to them? I had, like, eight Super Mario ones, two Sonic the Hedgehog ones and even a Knightmare one.

Steve Jackson ftw.

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Y'know ajax, I actually worry about you. :lol:

Steve Jackson ftw.

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Y'know ajax, I actually worry about you. :lol:

I don't need your pity! :( ...much.

Fate's sense of timing. A work colleague just walked over to my desk, farted, then left. In retaliation, whilst he was in the toilet, I stuck his mobile phone down my pants and rubbed it on my gooch, wang and balls (escalation FTW). Everyone's giggling away upon his return, then suddenly out of the blue his missus decides to give him a call. De-****-licious.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought we're still not safe, mathematically? Bolton could win and we could lose 17-0 to Norwich.
Allow me to pedant you one better, if Bolton won we'd only need to lose 16 (or maybe less) - 0 to Norwich. :)

I thought we're still not safe, mathematically? Bolton could win and we could lose 17-0 to Norwich.

If Bolton win 10-0 we'd only have to lose by 8 or 9

Allow me to pedant you one better, if Bolton won we'd only need to lose 16 (or maybe less) - 0 to Norwich. :)

Ah, but could we get deducted points for not hiring a fit and proper manager?

Do you have any gargoyles figurines villaajax?

gargsagol1.jpg

No, sorry.

I have Wrestling, Mad Max, The Avengers (the real ones), Rocky, Star Wars, GI Joe, Lego and other random figures (including Gordon Cowans and Fonzie from Happy Days) but no Gargoyles.

In that case, if my figurines (toys) were to fight yours, I think mine would definitely come out on top.

Gargoyles x 10, The Mask x 5, Last Action Hero x 1, Street Sharks x 5, Thundercats x 4 (missing limbs), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (missing limbs) and a naked action man. Your guys wouldn't stand a chance

Â