Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

No comment mate, been there done that on here and it ended up very messy

Its the tramp who hangs around the waitrose carpark with no trousers on isnt it. Me and my mates call him Shitty Arse Alan. C'mon, own up.

Brilliant! I still have a carton of that left, I better drink it soon before it's too late!

Lucky bastard. :cry:

**** it, between your awesome toys and ability to purchase Chocomel I feel duty bound to move to Holland, go Single White Female on your ass and usurp your life.

Of course, having told you this in advance the chances of my plan succeeding are now somewhat remote.

What's Darkplace btw? Sounds interesting :D

Darkplace is the greatest comedy show ever. It's not even open to debate, it's that **** funny.

Complete series (6 episodes in total).

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that.

:D

Does the 4oD channel on YouTube not allow that?

Being given a load of old gear to pass on to my Mom's charity shop...and finding an old table lighter amongst it.

Putting said antique on eBay and seeing it go to a very nice price so far :-)

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. :)

Indeed - it just sold for £51 :cheers:

How do people usually find this stuff on eBay? Honest question. Do the people who bid on it typically go there to specifically find say a table lighter or is there a 'recently added' section of items that people tend to browse? How do people 'use' (as in surf) eBay in that way. I just find it a bit mad to think enough people can stumble across (no offence) such obscure stuff on such a vast site within the 6 day period that the lot is active.

Being given a load of old gear to pass on to my Mom's charity shop...and finding an old table lighter amongst it.

Putting said antique on eBay and seeing it go to a very nice price so far :-)

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. :)

Indeed - it just sold for £51 :cheers:

Good work mate. :)

How do people usually find this stuff on eBay? Honest question. Do the people who bid on it typically go there to specifically find say a table lighter or is there a 'recently added' section of items that people tend to browse? How do people 'use' (as in surf) eBay in that way. I just find it a bit mad to think enough people can stumble across (no offence) such obscure stuff on such a vast site within the 6 day period that the lot is active.

No idea...but at the end I had 20 people watching it.

Funny thing is I put a "buy it now" of £40 on it!

My missus surfs eBay specifically looking for Poole Pottery dinner service stuff.

We bought a set years ago, and bits have obviously got broken, so she wants replacements - this particular pattern is no longer in production, and the stuff is pretty pricey on eBay. But it's either that or buy something completely different and sell our old plates, etc. ourselves. She really likes the pattern though.

Not wishing any great harm on people I like to drive by minor traffic prangs and shout out the window "i hope that **** hurts".......always cheers me up if i've been held up in the traffic mess shit drivers leave in their trail
Watch out for karma. Your day will come.

It would be even funnier if you crashed whilst shouting that and not paying attention to the road. I'd probably laugh aslong as it wasn't serious.

I remember some kid slipped on a basketball court and I laughed along with my mate only to turn around and see his skin had been ripped of on the side of his leg. Then the guilt set in.

Â