Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Ski jump down Big Ben

She slides down Big Ben. Lucky Ben. Then she puts her skis on and does the stunt. Eh lads? Eh? AMIRITE?

• Like 2

Ski jump down Big Ben

She slides down Big Ben. Lucky Ben. Then she puts her skis on and does the stunt. Eh lads? Eh? AMIRITE?

How did you know that's what I call it?

• Like 1

Bob Dylan.

First album was released over 50 years ago, if you listen to it now as a Dylan Virgin you would think it was recorded yesterday. I'm a fan, not his greatest by any stretch, but his influences throughout my musical journey have been far and above any other artist I'm sure
  • Like 2

When Benteke doesn't score.

Running the risk of going on topic, but I felt the opposite tonight. I want him to do well, if only to shut up all those doubting Scousers. 

• Like 1

When Benteke doesn't score.

Running the risk of going on topic, but I felt the opposite tonight. I want him to do well, if only to shut up all those doubting Scousers.

Another. They played to him like they'd never seen him play, lump it up and let him do the work. I feel sorry for them, signing one of the best strikers of our lifetime and not passing to feet.

Dylan Top 5!

5. Basement Tapes

4. Blonde on Blonde

3. Time Out of Mind

2. Blood on the Tracks

1. Highway 61 Revisited.

Good list. I was just playing Bootleg Series Vol. 10 (Another Self Portrait). The outtakes from what has traditionally been regarded as Dylan's worst ever album. It's fantastic.

Â