Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

What's the maximum age to be mascot?

Please let it be somewhere north of 50, please....

...except of course I just know I'd cry as that music fired up and the crowd roars. How the players don't crumble I can't imagine. I'd struggle to hold it together.

There was a pretty old mascot there on Saturday.

As the teams were lining up I was thinking "Who's wearing number 10?" and racking my brains to think who our number 10 is.

Then realised it was the mascot.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTlojxWL-vE

Just watched that, with a massive silly grin on my face through out. Lovely stuff. Gotta love Fabian! 

That was excellent.

The YouTube stuff and the behind the scenes clips have been brilliant recently. Full credit to Tom Fox and the team for finally getting this stuff right.

• Like 2

Clarkson's BBC demise.

I bet it make Top Gear more popular, even if it's not on the BBC

possibly.

At least my licence fee won't be paying that words removed wages

Edited by Jon

What, so you want me to rub one off?

Ah go on then

the Kendra Sunderland video :clap:

Watched it last night. Was alright but nothing special. There are dozens more where that came from but she's kind of famous now for being in trouble because of it.

Just found out she's done a couple of webcam shows with "toys" previous to this.

Nice clunge ;)

She's signed up to FTV Girls, that didn't take long :)

My mate was in a band and just posted an old tune of his about Alan Bean, an astronaut, covered by primary school kids. Its the best thing I will hear today. Improved my mood no end.

My mate was in a band and just posted an old tune of his about Alan Bean, an astronaut, covered by primary school kids. Its the best thing I will hear today. Improved my mood no end.

Alan Bean covered by primary school kids is a strange subject for a song.
  • Like 1

Â