Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

realising that the reason i am so broke is because my mom paid off my credit card whilst i was on holiday, i spent the weekend thinking of how to stretch £50 over 2 weeks, now i dont have to
Spoilt brat. :)

I wish, she paid it off with my money! I asked her to pay minimum, she paid it all, i come back from holiday thinking bloody hell im broke only to find out last night ive got a couple of hundred on the card to play with

realising that the reason i am so broke is because my mom paid off my credit card whilst i was on holiday, i spent the weekend thinking of how to stretch £50 over 2 weeks, now i dont have to
Spoilt brat. :)

I wish, she paid it off with my money! I asked her to pay minimum, she paid it all, i come back from holiday thinking bloody hell im broke only to find out last night ive got a couple of hundred on the card to play with

Oh, I see. In that case, well done your mom.

The word "cad" is my next project, then "trollop" "balderdash" and "chutzpah".
I see user "Gadzooks" has just joined. Hmmmm... :suspect::detect:

My challenge to you, is to use these words in the VT section. Within a cohesive and valid sentence to the subject.

Bonus points for use on matchdays after a game.

This bloody tickled me about an hour ago - not very nice but bloody funny.

I was clicking on the AOL news stories and on one (unfortunately I can't find it now) said the following:--

'Allelujah or Alopetia - is Alexandra Burke losing her hair ?

Fecking bloody funny headline that :D

Â