Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

You're not allowed to know why. See here

I suggest you report all the posts you think are slipping under the mods' radar.

I have done. Obviously ignored as the posts are still there. Which leads me to ask again, why my posts but not others when it was obvious it was all in jest. One post is even pretty much the same as mine and another had the Liam Neeson pic I used in it as well? 

Oh well, not that it really matters of course. I feel another sabbatical from VT approaching. 

I need cheering up now. Snowball and a mince pie before bed I think.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

You're not allowed to know why. See here

I suggest you report all the posts you think are slipping under the mods' radar.

I have done. Obviously ignored as the posts are still there. Which leads me to ask again, why my posts but not others when it was obvious it was all in jest. One post is even pretty much the same as mine and another had the Liam Neeson pic I used in it as well?

Oh well, not that it really matters of course. I feel another sabbatical from VT approaching.

I need cheering up now. Snowball and a mince pie before bed I think.

I had a warning in the past hour for 'revealing' something about a poster which they had actually wrote themself on the previous page of this very thread. True story.

• Like 1

Â