Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VP is loud today, glad Milner isn't being boooed!

He is being booed. :)

No he isn't, you watching a different match? Albrighton has also assisted with the goal. Has he shagged your mrs? what you got against him? be fu**ing positive, go on try it......

Read my post above yours and then go for your medicine. There certainly was booing at the start of the game, but it seems to have died down. I could clearly hear it in the beginning. Not everyone, but it was certainly there.

listen we are a great exciting team and this a good way to show this to the league. We got players playing today that never would of under MON (and i'm a MON fan). Its great to see us like this so far lets batter these and let who ever the potential manager may be see just how good and exciting we r.

UTV

listen we are a great exciting team and this a good way to show this to the league. We got players playing today that never would of under MON (and i'm a MON fan). Its great to see us like this so far lets batter these and let who ever the potential manager may be see just how good and exciting we r.

UTV

Well put! Feels really good seeing us play well at home, being on top of things. Need to get a few more goals to make it all count.

VP is loud today, glad Milner isn't being boooed!

He is being booed. :)

No he isn't, you watching a different match? Albrighton has also assisted with the goal. Has he shagged your mrs? what you got against him? be fu**ing positive, go on try it......

Read my post above yours and then go for your medicine. There certainly was booing at the start of the game, but it seems to have died down. I could clearly hear it in the beginning. Not everyone, but it was certainly there.

Think you've taken TOO much medicine. Only booing has been for Green in goal. Milner has been cheered. As for Albrighton, fair one you did say you had been over harsh. Have faith dude.....

Personally don't think anyone should boo Milner, he is in a Villa shirt today and trying