Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VP is loud today, glad Milner isn't being boooed!

He is being booed. :)

No he isn't, you watching a different match? Albrighton has also assisted with the goal. Has he shagged your mrs? what you got against him? be fu**ing positive, go on try it......

Read my post above yours and then go for your medicine. There certainly was booing at the start of the game, but it seems to have died down. I could clearly hear it in the beginning. Not everyone, but it was certainly there.

Think you've taken TOO much medicine. Only booing has been for Green in goal. Milner has been cheered. As for Albrighton, fair one you did say you had been over harsh. Have faith dude.....

Personally don't think anyone should boo Milner, he is in a Villa shirt today and trying

Agreed. He is a Villa player still, and we need him to do well, so no booing would be good. But there was. When he had the ball and Green was nowhere close to the action. But now it's stopped, so all good I think. Now where did I put my pills?

VP is loud today, glad Milner isn't being boooed!

He is being booed. :)

No he isn't, you watching a different match? Albrighton has also assisted with the goal. Has he shagged your mrs? what you got against him? be fu**ing positive, go on try it......

Read my post above yours and then go for your medicine. There certainly was booing at the start of the game, but it seems to have died down. I could clearly hear it in the beginning. Not everyone, but it was certainly there.

Think you've taken TOO much medicine. Only booing has been for Green in goal. Milner has been cheered. As for Albrighton, fair one you did say you had been over harsh. Have faith dude.....

Personally don't think anyone should boo Milner, he is in a Villa shirt today and trying

Agreed. He is a Villa player still, and we need him to do well, so no booing would be good. But there was. When he had the ball and Green was nowhere close to the action. But now it's stopped, so all good I think. Now where did I put my pills?

You can borrow mine :-)

Awfully quiet at VP isn't it?

You being ironic now? Sounds really loud to me on my stream.

No, I asked because the sound isn't coming through in the broadcast I'm watching. Just periodically. But I suspect they have cut some of the crowd sound at my end.

Interesting that Petrov and Milner are playing in diff roles. Milner has been asked to sit whilst Petrov is the one pushing on. Think they are using milner sparingly, as he isn't involved in free kicks or Corner kicks.