Eric Lichaj

Rob182

Quality post match comments about his performances saying he got skinned by Thomas and if he was in the stands he'd be laughing!

I like his attitude too, said he feels he needs to improve. Good to hear.

i thought it was quite funny myself,fair play to him atleaast he said it how it was..

Very impressed with today and boy, what a throw.

Was going to say, Delap must be shaking in his boots!

Why, does Rory Delap have an unusually long throw on him?

:winkold:

The best thing about our kids is the attitude of the mall, they all seem very prepared to work hard and learn.
OK, so he's a yank but let's lay off the americanisms, it's a shopping centre. (note spelling of centre)

Yank is someone from the NORTH. Rebel is someone from the SOUTH.

It really annoys me how ALL Americans all refered to as Yanks. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Lichaj for president (if Emile can't run because he's English )!

To Foreigners, a Yankee is an American

To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner

To Northerners, a Yankee is a New Englander

To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter

To Vermonters, a Yankee is a Southern Vermonter

To Southern Vermonters, a Yankee is one who eats apple pie for breakfast

(at least etymologically)

(and for the record, as Lichaj is from the Chicago area, he qualifies as a Yankee under your definition... ;) )

I call my mate from Texas, Johnny Reb as it is correct.

I call him Yank when I want to wind him up. :lol:

The best thing about our kids is the attitude of the mall, they all seem very prepared to work hard and learn.
OK, so he's a yank but let's lay off the americanisms, it's a shopping centre. (note spelling of centre)

Yank is someone from the NORTH. Rebel is someone from the SOUTH.

It really annoys me how ALL Americans all refered to as Yanks. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Lichaj for president (if Emile can't run because he's English )!

To Foreigners, a Yankee is an American

To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner

To Northerners, a Yankee is a New Englander

To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter

To Vermonters, a Yankee is a Southern Vermonter

To Southern Vermonters, a Yankee is one who eats apple pie for breakfast

(at least etymologically)

(and for the record, as Lichaj is from the Chicago area, he qualifies as a Yankee under your definition... ;) )

Vermont Maple Syrup. Yum Yum :)

Isn't all gloomy afterall...

ERIC Lichaj thanked Gerard Houllier for trusting him in the must-win derby with West Brom after celebrating his first Premier League start with a vital victory.

With Luke Young suffering a groin/hip problem, Lichaj was handed his full top-flight debut ahead of Habib Beye, who wasn’t even on the bench.

“I guess a lot of people wouldn’t expect the manager to put in a young guy but he did and we got the result,” said the 22-year-old right-back. “But it was much bigger than just a debut for me. It was a big game for the whole team.

“It is good to have a bit of nerves personally for me. Once I get five minutes into the game, it is just like every other game.

“There are a lot of younger guys in the team and I just see how they are doing, and they are doing very good. I just wanted to emulate that.”

Lichaj’s combative display against Albion epitomised the togetherness among the Villa players on Saturday as they ended a woeful run.

“Everyone has been getting on with the business and we know we have a quality team and we need to get the results,” said the Illinois-born defender. “After the Liverpool game, the manager said what he needed to say and after that everyone was on the same page.

“I have to assert some physical presence in this league, or you will get dominated by everyone else.”

http://tinyurl.com/26bvxnz

“I have to assert some physical presence in this league, or you will get dominated by everyone else.”

I like this attitude from him. He had a good game against West Brom, I hope he can continue to perform if he gets more appearances.

He also has a decent burst of pace when he needs it.

Â