Eric Lichaj

Rob182

He was superb against Bale then got blamed for the Man Citeh defeat days later by the idiot formerly in charge of the club. Still plenty of time for Lichaj to come good

I agree, not many people have dealt with Bale that well recently. I like the look of him if im honest, hes fast, strong, commited, works hard is decent on the ball and has a very good throw. He's not Kyle Walker but he has the makings of a good player imo. Just needs games and extra work on him and i think he could make it, the Leeds fans loved him.

Pretty much established himself as a starter for the USA team. And while the USA is not Brazil they are a decent team so for a backup club player to play every game for them means somebody somewhere will make him a starter for their club team. He should be given a chance at Villa this season to prove himself or I think he will move on.

Is this the level we are at ?

Wow. :|

A young player is sent out to a upper table championship team, their fans take to him and you are troubled by this..... wow.

Hate to snap you out of your we are are a top team dream but if Leeds take him back, you could see him back at Villa Park the season after next on a team that is at our level. I hope not though - I hate Leeds!!!

Whats that suppose to mean, hes one of our kids who has been out on loan. Theres nothing worng with that at all, especially seen as he was one of their best players whilst he was there.

Lichaj would be great, but he need to play. GH took Walker and send his own player to lower club and what we achieve with Walker. 9th? Yeah great. Arry is very hapy and we still don't know the worth of Lichaj.

He's prospect, but already he plays in national team and looks pretty well. However the second for Mexico was his fault.

I rate him and I think he must play or 2 years later we'll see Gary Cahill's case.

Didn't realise they played last night, i take it USA took a bit of a beating then.

Yeah went up 2-0 and lost 4-2. Our RB got injured and Lichaj moved there and the replacement LB had a game that made Jon Spector look like a solid fullback. I imagine it would have been a great game for a neutral fan...Dos Santos' chip was brilliant.

Why? We did the exact same thing with Walker. Walker was playing for a top Championship club and was doing well so we got him on loan. Lichaj got loaned to a top championship club and was doing very well, so why wouldn't we give him a try especially if he is actually our player?

agreed, lichaj, hogg and herd shouldn't be at the football club imo

what you think to Lowry then?

yes, lowry shouldn't be at the football club either, i thought he was out of contract this summer but he has a year left

Â