Eric Lichaj

Rob182

Lichaj can replace Beye just right now! There are not any differences between them in the favour of Beye.

:!: and Lichaj is far cheaper version of Beye obviously.

Is that you Randy?

nope :)

but it would be nice to be him (as an owner of AVFC)

Lichaj is a better defender than Beye IMO....

I like Beye though TBH.. he gives us options.. I think we should keep

Not on the speculated wages though.

Lichaj can replace Beye just right now! There are not any differences between them in the favour of Beye.

Beye has been very underwhelming whenever I've seen him in the first team. I'd be happy to let Lichaj take his role.

IIRC aswell, he can play left back too. (Although I might be mistaking him with Clyne)

Beye has been very underwhelming whenever I've seen him in the first team. I'd be happy to let Lichaj take his role.

IIRC aswell, he can play left back too. (Although I might be mistaking him with Clyne)

You are correct, he can play either side

Interesting that this happened after MON left.

He may well have been negotiating it before he left but if not and he was signed up purely by Faulkner (or some other governing body) it coul suggest that MON didn't rate him enough to offer him a new deal.

Interesting that this happened after MON left.

He may well have been negotiating it before he left but if not and he was signed up purely by Faulkner (or some other governing body) it coul suggest that MON didn't rate him enough to offer him a new deal.

Or it could have been that it was being drawn up before hand, and the board accepted it because they had faith in O'Neill and his opinions on the youngsters.

We'll probably never know. But it's good that we're getting more players from the youth team into the senior squad. I do hope they all make the grade.

Lichaj was signing a contract a long time ago. These things take time and he wouldn't have just signed a contract in 2 days after MON left.

I;m not sure whether he's a good prospect, because I've never seen him in a proper game. Would like to see him in the early rounds of the Carling Cup or Europa League to see just how good he is.

Â