Eric Lichaj

Rob182

unfortunately Bradley added this "despite the positive showing, Eric is 21, which I'm afraid means that he is no longer a prospect. I wish him all the best in whatever career he pursues. Age is on his side"
:shock: What the hell does this mean?

• 1 month later...

I think it's good that he'll be here for a few years.

We're not going to be paying him too much and he has a lot of determination along with the usual high level of fitness that you get from the American players.

Having someone who can graft and put a shift in when needs be is important for later on down the line - it's a lot easier to mould your own back-up players than to buy them in, after all.

• 3 weeks later...
Seen him play a few times and he will eventually end up in the lower divisions. Disappointed that he's been given a new contract. Not good enough.

Think you are totally wrong. He's not flash, but I don't want my fullbacks to be flash. He is solid, quick enough, gets forward when he can and he's learning. He will replace Luke Young within 18 months. I've also seen him a few times and I think he will do OK.

He played very well today imo. Dealt well with a tricky in form winger, is solid on the air, comfortable on the floor and has one hell of a throw on him. Thomas didn't want to go near him for a while in the 1st half after a couple of heavy challlenges.

Seen him play a few times and he will eventually end up in the lower divisions. Disappointed that he's been given a new contract. Not good enough.

Think you are totally wrong. He's not flash, but I don't want my fullbacks to be flash. He is solid, quick enough, gets forward when he can and he's learning. He will replace Luke Young within 18 months. I've also seen him a few times and I think he will do OK.

Change 18 for 6 and I agree with you. I wouldn't mind him replacing Young already, if he's the RB of the future why not start now?

The best thing about our kids is the attitude of the mall, they all seem very prepared to work hard and learn.
OK, so he's a yank but let's lay off the americanisms, it's a shopping centre. (note spelling of centre)

The best thing about our kids is the attitude of the mall, they all seem very prepared to work hard and learn.
OK, so he's a yank but let's lay off the americanisms, it's a shopping centre. (note spelling of centre)

Yank is someone from the NORTH. Rebel is someone from the SOUTH.

It really annoys me how ALL Americans all refered to as Yanks. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Lichaj for president (if Emile can't run because he's English )!

Yank is someone from the NORTH. Rebel is someone from the SOUTH.

It really annoys me how ALL Americans all refered to as Yanks. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Lichaj for president (if Emile can't run because he's English )!

Not ALL americans, just the ones from US of A :P

Â