Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley would be a popular choice with RAL and the General. I heard a runmour that Sven has been in Birmingham via The Birmingham Mail. How do folks feel about that?

MON did a great job after DOL, if he had a fault it was being to stubbon and playing the same team to exhaustion. That is surely why you have a squad so you play your best player against the top sides and in Europe and the squad players against teams further down the table

UP THe Villa

John Dean

Bradley would be an inspired choice. In American sport 2nd is nowhere. It may take him a while to get used to the English environment but I'm sure he would bring that ultimate American winning mentality with him.

I wouldn't be spitting my dummy out of the pram if he was appointed.

USA! USA!

I just don't get all this talk about we sign anyone before we have a new manager, it doesn't make sense at all,am I really the only one there can see that??
I see it too. In fact I would be mightily surprised to see anyone sign this summer which would suit the club financially

... if not our ambitions. From the club's perspective, I suppose our ambitions are whatever we can afford, so que ser sera.

Going into the season with an (at this level) inexperienced temporary manager, an unsettled squad, and no new signings is not great.

Bob Bradley is a shrewd cookie. He was the coach who sussed out Rooney at the World Cup & laid down a blueprint for all the other Countries for how to stop him. Don't underestimate him he is no fool. That said I would still prefer Magath.