Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

well apparently kenright is fighting tooth and nail to keep him. a lot of broken promises this window from him. and like i said on monday, moyes definitely DID NOT return to liverpool with the rest of the everton squad and staff. no denial of the latest speculation.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Moyes stuff is all piss and wind imo.

We wouldn't treat Everton like City treat clubs so it would be up to Moyes to request it and the relationship would have had to massively fallen apart for that to happen.

KMac is odds on now everywhere 8/13 in Powers, 4/6 Lads, 4/7 SkyBet!

Easy favourite for Bookies now he has declared his interest.

I would agree, Sven too as second fav! Hoping K Mac goes shorter so I can lay him off on betfair!

We wouldn't treat Everton like City treat clubs so it would be up to Moyes to request it and the relationship would have had to massively fallen apart for that to happen.

I think you're bang on there Jez. It's a shame as I think Moyes would do very well here, but I really can't see it.

It can't be kev mac he has no experience. We should accept there are no candidates good enough and appoint sven until may. Then spend the time trying to get jol, moyes or hughes in next may with a nice transfer kitty.

Thoughts?

I think you're bang on there Jez. It's a shame as I think Moyes would do very well here, but I really can't see it.

You've also got to consider the money it'd take to be able to talk to him. If we don't have it for players, we won't have it for a manager. They might as well appoint MacDonald, and let the storm of disappointment and anger pass through in time for the Stoke game, rather than appoint him in a weeks time and have it hanging around the team still.

I wonder about Moyes.. My head says no chance he'd come. Then I think about him having been there 7 years and, while always being mentioned as Fergie's succcessor in waiting, never really getting anywhere. There's a good chance he thinks he's done as much as he can with Everton, I'm sure in his quiet moments alone he wonders if he could do better elsewhere.

You've also got to consider the money it'd take to be able to talk to him. If we don't have it for players, we won't have it for a manager. They might as well appoint MacDonald, and let the storm of disappointment and anger pass through in time for the Stoke game, rather than appoint him in a weeks time and have it hanging around the team still.

And if they have written this season off already (which may be the case) then the KMAC appointment looks even more attractive to get us to next May and then Kevin gets the football job on the board perhaps?

I wonder if Randy has thought about the fallout with regards to us not buying in the transfer market if he appoints Kevin Mack (could have appointed him weeks ago and signed players with the manager in place (blah, blah,blah). Secondly, I wonder if he'd be that bothered.

If we don't have it for players, we won't have it for a manager

It has NEVER bee nsaid there is no money for players!

It was said that MON needed to get rid of players he didn't play that cost a lot of money in transfers and wages.

Some people just don't see it do they?

I was just thinking about that Jacket, we can't bring in any backroom staff incase the new manager brings them with him, but if it's KM then AV need to go looking for some new ones...So until that time we're going to be short staffed.

This is another reason i dont think it will be Macca, since if it were, we would be looking for new coaches, and the club has made no indications that they are.

Mysteryman may know more on that, but i still cant see it.

And if they have written this season off already (which may be the case) then the KMAC appointment looks even more attractive to get us to next May and then Kevin gets the football job on the board perhaps?

I think we need a football administrator on the board, not a coach - someone who has contacts and someone who knows how to run the footballing side of the business without having to bring in other companies to do it.

KM won't be a part of this club come the end of May.