Barry Bannan

villianusa

I don't get it. Even if it is real, what does that instagram prove exactly?

That his attitude stinks... that whilst all other Villa players are tweeting about winning an incredibly important game and which may have kept us in the league Barry is only interested in himself and isn't a team player.

No club needs players with that type of attitude.

Tbf Bannan use to have Twitter but I he deleted it for whatever reason. So with that in mind, I don't think Bannan would have an Instagram account when he doesn't have a twitter one. Don't think social networking is Bannan's cup of tea.

He has an instagram account. That is 100% certain.

He closed his twitter account after his drink driving shenanigans.

What isn't 100% clear is whether he posted the juvenile message yesterday evening.  

Edited by VillaLi0n

That his attitude stinks... that whilst all other Villa players are tweeting about winning an incredibly important game and which may have kept us in the league Barry is only interested in himself and isn't a team player.

Nope. Still don't get it.

His attitude stinks because he hasn't put anything about Villa's win on a supposedly private instagram that we would never see?

If this is the crux of instagramgate, then boy - some of you lot are reaching for anything to hang Bannan with.

Nope. Still don't get it.

His attitude stinks because he hasn't put anything about Villa's win on a supposedly private instagram that we would never see?

If this is the crux of instagramgate, then boy - some of you lot are reaching for anything to hang Bannan with.

As I've said previously it is up to Lambert to judge his attitude and ability as a player.

Ability wise he is clearly out of his depth in the Premier League. Attitude wise from outside looking in it doesn't look good. Either way he needs to go and the sooner the better.

The account is real.  It's a locked, private account so the general public can't access it to see what he's posted there.

It's not a new account as it contains 189 pictures.

If it's a locked, private account then we have no way of knowing whether it is a forgery.

If true, we are expected to believe Bannan was in a foul mood all the way home to on the bus from Stoke.

This would not only be noticeable on Instagram but among his team mates and the coaching staff.

For me, it sounds like a story that a certain section of Villa supports desperately want to believe - for them it's "too good to be true".

It's just the kind of thing a troll would invent either to get attention or to trash the reputation who can't fight back - or both.

I'm not giving that image any credibility whatsoever.

Let the manager and staff decide. If Bannan appears on the bench or in the first team again for Villa, we can assume it is bollocks.

The account is real.  It's a locked, private account so the general public can't access it to see what he's posted there.

It's not a new account as it contains 189 pictures.

Let the manager and staff decide. If Bannan appears on the bench or in the first team again for Villa, we can assume it is bollocks.

No we can't assume it's bollocks. I think you need to do a little more than post 5 words on the internet to be booted out of the club.

The probability is that it is real though there is a small chance it isn't.

The probability is that it is real though there is a small chance it isn't.

There is no "probability" it is real whatsoever.

You have to be very careful with images posted to the Internet.

It's one for the management to check up on, but if Bannan was giving all the signs on the bus of being with the team spirit after the victory, then nothing more about it.

These Photoshop jobs occur all the time. 

Not in the team or on the bench again. 

Maybe the Instagram is correct and something "happened" that we don't know about? Bannan wants to start. 

It could just be coincidence but it would be a strange one.

Agbonlahor is out injured, we need to control possession because we don't have his pace on the counter attack, and Bannan's not even on the bench. 

We got 56% possession against QPR and Reading, we could use that today.

Yet, Bannan not even on the bench. We could also use his creativity and accurate set pieces to break down stout Fulham defence.

Strange decision... I'd say 80% chance he won't be in the squad again if he's not even on the bench today.

He's not in the squad because Delph, Sylla and Westwood have performed better than him, although you make a case for him being on the bench ahead of Holman. You also seem to forget Bowery and Weimann are also quite quick, nothing to stop us from counter attacking effectively. We've got N'Zogbia playing who I believe is much more creative than Barry Bannan.

Not in the team or on the bench again. 

We could also use his creativity and accurate set pieces to break down stout Fulham defence.

Strange decision... I'd say 80% chance he won't be in the squad again if he's not even on the bench today.

Con mate, I just do not understand which Villa games you have been watching. He is in no way whatsoever a creative player and his set pieces are the polar opposite to accurate.

I do agree with your second point here though. I think something has happened, and it wouldn't surprise me if Lambert tried to get rid in the summer. Good riddance I say.