Barry Bannan

villianusa

Surely he won't play again this season? I cannot fathom how anybody can suggest he does a job in the first team. So mediocre it is untrue. You begin to question how some players actually made it professional when you see players like Bannan.

Surely he won't play again this season? I cannot fathom how anybody can suggest he does a job in the first team. So mediocre it is untrue. You begin to question how some players actually made it professional when you see players like Bannan.

Until we can prove it the screencap could be a hoax/meme. As last couple pages show, there are Villa fans who want to believe it so there is a 'market' for a hoaxer. 

Bannan doesn't have twitter so is not in a position to defend himself easily.

Edited by Con

My opinion is nothing to do with the instagram comment. My judgement is made from his mediocrity on the pitch.

If the Instagram comment is a fraud, someone out there is trying to damage the career of an innocent team member who was on the bus enjoying the celebrations with the rest of them. Other team members and staff would observe if he wasn't.

If it is real then it does signify what people have said - he wants out of Villa. That is not only speculation but false rumour unless the comment can be proven.

So we will never know :(

Why not? Isn't it possible to access his account on Instagram?

The silence is deafening.

If it was a hoax it would have been rebuffed in one way or another by now, and judging by people's tweets there doesn't seem to be any doubt.

My opinion is nothing to do with the instagram comment. My judgement is made from his mediocrity on the pitch.

If the Instagram comment is a fraud, someone out there is trying to damage the career of an innocent team member who was on the bus enjoying the celebrations with the rest of them. Other team members and staff would observe if he wasn't.

If it is real then it does signify what people have said - he wants out of Villa. That is not only speculation but false rumour unless the comment can be proven.

If you want to find out whether it is real or not can't you just give him a call? I'm sure you must have his mobile number.

Though, to be honest I think his performances on the pitch are damaging his career about a billion times more than an instagram post. All the instagram post does is highlight that he has a terrible attitude... something you can put up with if your name is Anelka, Imbrahimovic or some other player with a dubious attitude but certainly not Bannan.

He doesn't want out at Villa, he knows he can't get into any other team in the Premiership and would probably even struggle in the Championship... he was dropped because of his performance against Liverpool. It was the single worst performance from a Villa player in many a year and he fails to acknowledge that even though the manager obviously thinks the same and presumably told him so when he dropped him.

If it was a hoax it would have been rebuffed in one way or another by now, and judging by people's tweets there doesn't seem to be any doubt.

Bannan doesn't have a twitter account. How can he publicly respond to it?

Why should the Aston Villa PR department swing into action for every immature prank pulled by someone with a Photoshop account on the Internet?

If the staff and team members know Bannan was really with the team spirit on the bus, they'll ignore it and continue to pick/not pick Bannan based on what they feel necessary.

If they are suspicious because Bannan was rather quiet on the bus and looked in a bad mood then they might call him in for an interview and ask him if he really said that.

Bannan should just do what he does best and drown his sorrows down the pub

No matter how many tantrums he throws he will not be missed and is not good enough for the first team anyway

• Like 1

Bannan doesn't have a twitter account. How can he publicly respond to it?

Why should the Aston Villa PR department swing into action for every immature prank pulled by someone with a Photoshop account on the Internet?

If the staff and team members know Bannan was really with the team spirit on the bus, they'll ignore it and continue to pick/not pick Bannan based on what they feel necessary.

If they are suspicious because Bannan was rather quiet on the bus and looked in a bad mood then they might call him in for an interview and ask him if he really said that.

He has a Instagram account... he can post on that in the same way he posted about needing to get the **** home fast. Failing that I could think of about 1000 ways of a person in the public eye can publicly respond. You must know this also... your continuous defense of Bannan is just bordering on insanity.

He has a Instagram account... he can post on that in the same way he posted about needing to get the **** home fast. Failing that I could think of about 1000 ways of a person in the public eye can publicly respond. You must know this also... your continuous defense of Bannan is just bordering on insanity.

Can you prove he posted that and it's not a Photoshop job?

It's not insane to want evidence for something before one believes it.

Whether he has said that or not, you are being too eager to believe something that has not been proven.

Can you prove he posted that and it's not a Photoshop job?

It's not insane to want evidence for something before one believes it.

Whether he has said that or not, you are being too eager to believe something that has not been proven.

Do you honestly not think that a single one of the thousands of Villa fans on twitter have not checked his account?

:blush:

Do you honestly not think that a single one of the thousands of Villa fans on twitter have not checked his account?

:blush:

Yes. People have a habit of believing things without checking for themselves.

Why haven't you checked for me, or explained to me how I can check myself?

I don't use Instagram and haven't a clue what I'd have to do.

I have never used it either and there is nothing stopping him from deleting the message since... similar to Michelle Keegan's boob the other day. :)

Regardless of any of this it doesn't change whether he is good enough for Villa or not... it would only prove that his attitude stinks which is something that Lambert can be a judge of without the need to check Instagram.

Bannan should just do what he does best and drown his sorrows down the pub

No matter how many tantrums he throws he will not be missed and is not good enough for the first team anyway

Yep, he's not a 'world class' crosser but certainly a world class boozer.