Barry Bannan

villianusa

Not good enough and is unlikely to improve so I would move him on ion the summer and give someone else a chance.

He seems to be getting worse each game! Completely ineffective for most of the season, in fact, does anybody remember when he had a good game? I was at a do a few years ago and Gordon Cowans done an after dinner speech, he praised thid boy as though he was going to be the next big thing and stated how highly he was rated by the staff, strikes it well but that is it! I think you need a lot more than that if you want to succeed at this level. Shame really.

He's average in terms of a pro footballer but as a prem player he's poor. His attitude off the pitch is obviously questionable and then today on the pitch when he lunged at Carrick shows he's a bit of a dick on the pitch as well. Even more annoying is he has an air of arrogance about him as if he's just won the ballon d'or and not just that he's had a run of games in a poor injury hit Aston Villa side.

I'm sorry but how does his tackle on carrick show he is a dick on the pitch?

I'm really disappointed so I came on here to vent my spleen!

Consider it vented friend!!

Is Bannan that bad or is McLeish making him bad? Personally, I have never really rated the little man, too many flash passes that don't come off, but I'm willing to blame the Manager for everything.

Consider it vented friend!!

Is Bannan that bad or is McLeish making him bad? Personally, I have never really rated the little man, too many flash passes that don't come off, but I'm willing to blame the Manager for everything.

I hate to think Sid could ever be wrong but although he clearly passes well, I can't see many more positives, which is a crying shame.

There is a player in the Bannan. Just not sure it is a Premiership player.

In a league with a bit lower tempo, Bannan will murder the opposition. He will be a star at Celtic or Rangers. Or a Dutch top club.

I still think there is a place for Bannan in this league. He can be a Rosicky type of player but Bannan needs to play in the middle of the park rather than RM. He has a good cross so I can understand putting him out wide, but why is it we never utilize his crossing?

He and Gardner are not good enough. Good reserve players That is all.

Herd and Wiemann have past the likes of them two and Delfouneso with sheer hard work and determination.

Its a shame.. but talent can only take you so far.

He's average in terms of a pro footballer but as a prem player he's poor. His attitude off the pitch is obviously questionable and then today on the pitch when he lunged at Carrick shows he's a bit of a dick on the pitch as well. Even more annoying is he has an air of arrogance about him as if he's just won the ballon d'or and not just that he's had a run of games in a poor injury hit Aston Villa side.

I'm sorry but how does his tackle on carrick show he is a dick on the pitch?

Well I thought it was incredibly petulant and a bit pathetic making him in my eyes a bit of a dick.

No continuity in his play. He's a good crosser of the ball, but theres better.

He has a good, intelligent game and you think 'he'll do alright', then he turns out the next week spraying Hollywood passes all over the place and gets on your nerves. Yes, he will make a decent sort of player, just not sure where?

I don't think he would last two minutes in central midfield in the championship.

he would get bullied in the middle of the park. He would get on better in Scotland i think