Where do you think we will finish this season?

VillaN.I

Where do you think we will finish this season?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish this season?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th or below

ive bet a guy at work £100 we will finish above liverpool. so 12th will do me fine.

:lol:

Seriously though, that's a pretty dodgy bet.

Worse we could do is 7th-8th imo...

How is that the worst we could do? :?

The worst we COULD do is bottom, but that is highly unlikely to to happen.

What pointless pedantry. He said it was in his opinion and all you need to do is to infer from that context that he means 'realistically'. You have too much time on your hands.

We'll probably with the **** thing.

There'd still be complaints if we did.

"We didn't get enough throw-ins"

"We got booked 0.35 times more often this season, MON's obviously lost the dressing room"

"Ash seemed to be a bit too nonchalant when he banged in 20 goals from 30 yards this year"

"It would have been so much better if we hadn't have drawn against Man Utd at Old Trafford after we'd already won it :bang: "

Etc.

You have too much time on your hands.

This is true.

Can you give my boss a call please. I'm bored witless....

Which branch of McDonalds is it that you work at?

:P

touche :lol:

TOUCHE+TURTLE+2.jpg

8th. Can see plop being stronger, and Everton under Moyes will surely get rid of their perennial shit start to a season at some point?!

The one thing you can put your house on is that the same top 8 last season will be the same this season cometh.

There's a definite top eight building up and I think we'll be in that.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton and Villa (in no particular order)

Bingo.

Unlikely to be in the top four, could be anywhere from fifth to eighth even if we have a good season, would be shocked at ninth.

7th or 8th with Everton.

Liverpool will bounce back, Man City are just getting stronger and stronger. Spurs also are a very good team, Arsenal could struggle but will likely to finish around 70 points.

I'd be satisfied with 7th.

I'd be dissapointed with 8th given what we've spent compared to Everton but then expecting anything above 7th is too much, a nice welcome bonus though.

Seriously 10th??

Who is going to be finishing above us in that scenario then?

Worse we could do is 7th-8th imo - Any suggestions of lower are just being silly and deliberately negatiove for no real reason.

Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Man City, Everton - that's seven. And two others: perhaps West Ham, Fulham, Sunderland..

dear oh dear...