The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Playing very well and does not look out of place, we couldn't offer him this opportunity and we got 100m. Win Win

He is playing well and doesn’t look out of place but RB look like a mid table prem side. I want to see him against one of the top top teams in the CL, he’ll be great then also imo but much bigger test.

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I miss his style of play, the dribbling skill, the low socks. you just know it's Grealish the way he runs on the ball, I miss that. Won't watch him at Man Shitty, no way

I'm in bed with the wife and she's got Chicago fire on or something like that

I'd watch blues vs Fulham over it 

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

He is playing well and doesn’t look out of place but RB look like a mid table prem side. I want to see him against one of the top top teams in the CL, he’ll be great then also imo but much bigger test.

Yeah, it is good for him to lose his Champions League virginity against a weaker team, he won't be as nervous when he has to perform against a hot team

He's playing in the CL. There is every chance he would have never played in that competition with us. This season he'll share a pitch with Neymar, Messi and Mbappe. I don't blame him for wanting to test himself on the very best stage. Gutted he went, naturally, but I understand. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I miss his style of play, the dribbling skill, the low socks. you just know it's Grealish the way he runs on the ball, I miss that. Won't watch him at Man Shitty, no way

We need to buy Callum O'Hare back then... he plays exactly the same way and from Solihull as well! You can tell who he looked up to in the Academy. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I'm in bed with the wife and she's got Chicago fire on or something like that

I'd watch blues vs Fulham over it 

I'd be trying to shag my wife.

But I have Jack on the TV and Fulham teaching the poor neighbours a lesson on my laptop

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

So he's not a Villa fan? So he faked all the childhood photos? He was on our books for 19 years against his will? Just to create a backstory so he can leave for Man City in 2021?

Like a Russian deep agent. Infiltrating American life for 20 years being 'activated'.

It would make a great TV series. 

He doesn’t love the club a fraction as much as he makes out he does…

You could ask any true Villa fan what they would have done and 99.9% of them would have stayed, considering the hero status he had with us… Unless there was the option to move abroad…

Hes full of shit and anything he says is damage limitation and PR in order to curry favour with us now he is playing with his brand new friends

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's playing in the CL. There is every chance he would have never played in that competition with us. This season he'll share a pitch with Neymar, Messi and Mbappe. I don't blame him for wanting to test himself on the very best stage. Gutted he went, naturally, but I understand. 

I'll go one further for those that say we will be there soon and that he didn't believe in our plan... 

He has a very good chance of beating those players, a good chance of winning it... This season, not some dream of maybe playing in it in 3 or 4 years time, winning it this season 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

He doesn’t love the club a fraction as much as he makes out he does…

You could ask any true Villa fan what they would have done and 99.9% of them would have stayed, considering the hero status he had with us… Unless there was the option to move abroad…

Hes full of shit and anything he says is damage limitation and PR in order to curry favour with us now he is playing with his brand new friends

99.9% of us don't play football for a living 

• Like 1

Â