The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

31 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I stopped the daily reminders because I wasn't getting enough likes for it, and that's the only reason I give you people anything. 

However facts is facts, still not for sale x

yas yes GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

After I think

Hmm his dad should know better than us,  would seem if he was looking at 2 more years even though he signed a longer deal it has at least meant we’d get a decent fee , I know you are an extremely reliable poster 👍

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

**** annoying though. It'll be like this every **** pre-season while he is a Villa player. 

It's annoying that every window were having to go through this because he's so wanted at the media clowns fav teams.

City fans are proper loving it now, there comments is it's all a done deal and they can't wait till next week when he joins them, I can't wait to see them all dissapointed 😂

13 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

His Dad actually said to me face to face about a year ago than Jack Grealish would stay with us for 2 years. Word for word what he said, I wouldn’t lie about this. He’s our best player, our talisman, a fabulous player. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 25 years and he’s the best player I’ve seen in a Villa shirt, hands down

I can see it now..."Jack, you can't sign for Man City, i told sir_gary_cahill you'd do another year"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Ibiza? I thought he was in Mykonos ?

The posta floating around thatblue moonforum is he's at Ibiza lolwhere is he actually at.

Also all this apparently is coming from some City Reddit user who has found out that Jack is off to City.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Love him to bits, but he won't, an unfortunately he won't be treated as such either. KDB would be £150-200 million, Grealish won't be!

KDB

Torres

Mahrez

Cancelo

Laporte

Zinchenko

Dias

All quality, so debatable if Grealish is the better player.

Why don't you guys go and jack off with the City fans on Blue Moon. FFS what is this bullshit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Love him to bits, but he won't, an unfortunately he won't be treated as such either. KDB would be £150-200 million, Grealish won't be!

KDB

Torres

Mahrez

Cancelo

Laporte

Zinchenko

Dias

All quality, so debatable if Grealish is the better player.

That's a strange list you've compiled there.

Mahrez? Cancelo? Torres! Zinchenko?!

No debate for me, but we'll see. City's best player.

Hopefully NSWE just say nah sorry, you're staying.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Grealish is a done deal because some guy on Reddit said so. FMD how is this even a conversation?

Exactly, I'm struggling to find one 0.1 percent truth in it all.

So some Reddit user decided that he needed some views and some money and decided the fastest way to earn a ton of likes and comments would be to talk this cullcrap, it's what they do.

The damn internet is annoying at times because it encourages bullshit by paying bullshitters to spread there lies.

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why don't you guys go and jack off with the City fans on Blue Moon. FFS what is this bullshit

Just a balanced view chap. Just cause I'm Villa, does not automatically mean I can't see any better. Wake up lad!!

Â