Would you service the boss to improve your career?

wiggyrichard

Would you have sex with your employer for a promotion or pay rise?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have sex with your employer for a promotion or pay rise?

• Yes, i wouldnt think twice
    • Nope, i have more dignity than that

Yep, but the amount of my pay rise would have to relative to how beaten with the ugly stick she was. I'd probably draw the line somewhere with an absolute chunker. Also conditional on nobody finnding out either. But if she was in anyway decent I'd have no problems at all.

Give me a decent % of the place I work for and I will service any damn one. Man, woman, animal vegitable, miniral, it is all on.

I am not a proud man.

Good morals there. As Nayson said the other day "fussy sleeps alone!"

I would, if I had a female boss. I'm no cocoa shunter, me.

I can't stand my job. Any chance of a rise/career enhancement would be worth the nailing...

On the reverse angle we promoted a guy to run an office and had it written into his contract that he wouldn't shag the staff.

At one point he was doing 5 different women at the head office.

Let's be fair, if she was fit, you would service her anyway.

I think this question to be relevant they have to be someone you wouldn't exactly fancy.

I know it's a jokey thread, but just take it seriously for a minute and think about the repercussions.

It would go horribly wrong. It just would.

I watched a documentary about something similar called Disclosure. Michael Douglas spurns the advances of his boss Demi Moore and things go tits up pretty quickly. Not servicing your boss can be just as dangerous as doing it, was the impression I got from that. It's a catch 22.

I have a sneaky suspicion this is what my Dad did although he is self employed. She is now his bitch ass ho. She's decent though for an older woman (no I wouldn't give her a prod).

From a personaly view - If I had to sex up my boss she'd have to be in shape at least and probably youthful. I couldn't do it if she was a grizzly. For example my mums boss is about 52, overweight and just no. If my boss looked like Domenika Cibulkova it would be a yes but I'd have to consider the consequences for other candidates.

Â