Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Game of Thrones, superb as always.

Meath Villan, you must be watching the wrong show or something!

Game of Thrones

Best episode so far

Melissandre and Daenarys naked in the same episode... I dont get all the fuss with Daenarys id rather have a piece of Melissandre any day.. She could gladly sacrifice me to the Lord of Light!

This isn't really a spoiler, but as you've spoiler'd the above, I'll follow suit

Daenarys has a beautiful face, but I've said before she's a bit... squatty. Not that I'd kick her out of bed, obviously. But you're right, Melissandre is better body wise.

But I've said before, Daenarys' face on Rob Stark's wife's body would be perfection.

Game of Thrones, superb as always.

Meath Villan, you must be watching the wrong show or something!

Game of Thrones

Best episode so far

Melissandre and Daenarys naked in the same episode... I dont get all the fuss with Daenarys id rather have a piece of Melissandre any day.. She could gladly sacrifice me to the Lord of Light!

This isn't really a spoiler, but as you've spoiler'd the above, I'll follow suit

Daenarys has a beautiful face, but I've said before she's a bit... squatty. Not that I'd kick her out of bed, obviously. But you're right, Melissandre is better body wise.

But I've said before, Daenarys' face on Rob Stark's wife's body would be perfection.

You need to get Gareth to make that,

if he hasn't already

• Like 1

Well, the new episode of Mad Men was kind of weird...

...in the "what the ever-loving merciful **** was that?" sense of weird.

And possibly one of the worst episodes ever made even worse by the previous two being excellent.

Well, the new episode of Mad Men was kind of weird...

...in the "what the ever-loving merciful **** was that?" sense of weird.

And possibly one of the worst episodes ever made even worse by the previous two being excellent.

It has certainly been a controversial episode... I'm reserving judgment until I see where the season goes after this.

Anybody watched Bates Motel?

Its basically Norman Bates as a teenager spiralling into insanity

The relationship between him and his mother is so wierd i cannot stop watching it addictive

Â