Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Game of Thrones series 3 episode 3

Am i the only one who felt sorry for jamie Lannister i know the guy is a prick but he could have easily let bryenne get raped but he opened his mouth and got punished also WTF was up with the ending music? it was just wrong

It's something I've noticed HBO shows have a tendency of doing. Cliffhanger ending followed by smash cut to black with a cheesy punk rock-ish cover of an otherwise non-punk rockish song. They've done it for episodes of True Blood, Entourage and now GoT

I think it is a song from the book

I've heard at the end of BB Walter goes into witness protection and then starts the beginning of Malcolm in the Middle

I genuinely applauded that when someone posted it on Twitter a few weeks ago. Really made me chuckle.

I saw that too, but it was trumped by the call that Murder She Wrote would have been better if the final episode had seen Jessica Fletcher exposed as a serial killer who had spent a decade murdering innocent people and then framing others for her crimes. :D

Oh, and Game of Thrones S03 E03:

Well, give the man a hand!

• Like 1

Am i the only one who felt sorry for jamie Lannister i know the guy is a prick but he could have easily let bryenne get raped but he opened his mouth and got punished also WTF was up with the ending music? it was just wrong

It's something I've noticed HBO shows have a tendency of doing. Cliffhanger ending followed by smash cut to black with a cheesy punk rock-ish cover of an otherwise non-punk rockish song. They've done it for episodes of True Blood, Entourage and now GoT

the song halfway through was from the book, the song at the end must have come from a different show!

The River - Don't bother.  Starts good and gets progressively shitter.  The writing is terrible. Many times the dialogue and reactions are shoe-horned in so as to accommodate an upcoming plot rather than reflecting what a person would do or say in that situation.  It's only when you see something so poorly written that you appreciate the other stuff on TV as being well done.

Spartacus - Fantastic season 3 finale.  If you've somehow managed to avoid watching any of the Spartacus episodes to now, then do yourself a favour and get all 3 seasons.  Provided you don't mind swearing, sex, gore and nudity :)

Finally got around to season 3 of Boardwalk Empire.

I was wondering how it would cope with the loss of Jimmy Darmody as he was such a vital part of season 1 and 2, but if anything I actually think i've enjoyed this season the most. I have four episodes left and i've been gripped from the get go, absolutely brilliant TV.

I was wondering how it would cope with the loss of Jimmy Darmody as he was such a vital part of season 1 and 2, but if anything I actually think i've enjoyed this season the most. I have four episodes left and i've been gripped from the get go, absolutely brilliant TV.

Rosetti steals every scene he's in doesnt he?

On Spartacus

At least now that it appears as though we won't be getting a 4th season (unless they do another prequel), I can safely go and read about the real story of the man without spoilering my own TV viewing

:D I've been wanting to read up on this fascinating story since I got hooked on the show early on but I was warned off it.

Rosetti steals every scene he's in doesnt he?

Yes, the very epitome of barely restrained rage. Great character.

He was so much nicer in The Station Agent (along with GOT star Peter Dinklage).

the song halfway through was from the book, the song at the end must have come from a different show!

it is the bear and maiden fair from the book done by a punk band

Spartacus has been a great show, will probably watch from the start again soon.

Also, The Borgias is back, really enjoyed the first 2 seasons.

Dont think I could watch Spartacus because would remind of that crap and annoying Carlsberg ad

it is the bear and maiden fair from the book done by a punk band

Villamark is right. The song sung in the middle of the show and at the end are the same. I have no idea why they decided to go the punk rock route for the credits. Sounded silly to me and completely pulled me out of it.

I want details! Copious details #PodTheSexGod

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Watched the latest Parks & Rec, Ron was class.

He was being asked to fill in a medical history form

Q "Do you exercise?"

Ron "Lovemaking and woodwork"

Q "Does your family have a history of mental illness?"

Ron "yes I have an uncle who does yoga"

Q "Sexual history"

Ron " Epic"

Â