Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

So today's episode of Waterloo Road was really good.

Oh Yeh. I went there.

So I'm not the only one... :D

Scout is my favourite character. Who is yers?

Chalky and Barry Barry, of course!

Anybody watch luther?

Yeah, I quite liked it, heard they were doing another series a while back, but not heard anything recently. 

Anybody watch luther?

It's probably one of the most cliched bit's of TVs you will ever see. 

I loved it.

It also has Ruth Wilson in it, which is a massive bonerus.

Edited by Designer1

I just started catching up with season 3 of The Walking Dead. I was a bit apprehensive it would be a slow burner like season 2, but I was wrong. I'm only 3 episodes in so be wary of spoilers, but it's fantastic fun. It's darker, gorier and faster paced than I could ever have hoped. I like the "two branch" approach that seems to be shaping up as well and I can't wait till the two converge. Rick vs The Guv'nor? Oof, that's going to be messy. 

They listened to the fans I think and unless it goes rapidly downhill from here (which I hear it doesn't) they've nailed it.

Well done AMC.  

DDID. It doesn't go downhill. It goes uphill. It's picking up pace now and I'm waiting for Feb 15th when the new episodes start back up. It's my favourite show on TV at the moment by quite some way.

just had a mate down for the weekend who'd not seen or heard of them. He went home a fan. 3rd one IS very good. bit darker than the first couple I thought. Nice to have some British drama to actually be proud of.

Utopia has been pretty feckin awesome so far too imo. well done Channel 4. 

Finished the first season of Homeland tonight, it's pretty damn good.

I've heard season two is a bit slow up until the last couple of episodes which are stellar, so I'm looking forward to that.

Didn't really enjoy Black Mirror all that much last night. It started well but I didn't really like the way it went in the second half. Although Hayley Atwell is very pretty, so actually yeah it was just fine.

Â