Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

the trailer for mondays episode is amazing

i take it the next series will be next year :( was hoping theyd have the sense to film them back to back seeing as they've all been commissioned, doesnt seem right that it'll take them 5/6 years to do the lot

Did anyone else watch the first episode of Hit & Miss?

Chloe Sevigny plays a pre-op transexual hit-(wo)man, who finds out she's the father of a child when her ex passes away and left as guardian of the family.

Thought it was pretty decent, quite quirky and obvious it's done by Shameless creator Paul Abbot.

Think it'll be a grower once you the characters begin to become familiar

That thing about Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" last Friday.

It's an album I never bought, as I had lost interest in PF after "Meddle", but this made me consider finally getting it.

But the best bit was seeing what former hip young NME gunslinger Nick Kent looks like now.

Then (that's him on the right, BTW):

Hynde_%2526_Nick_Kent.jpg

Now (and that's him on the left):

Nick-Kent-1_620.jpg

:shock:

Kids - don't take drugs...

EDIT: I see he still likes to pose with totty that clearly doesn't want to know.

Latest episode of Game Of Thrones was very good!

I do have a question about it, so I will put it in white. The following is a spoiler so if you havent seen it, don't read.

***Spoiler***

Earlier on in the series Stannis shagged a red headed woman, who then gave birth to some kind of spirit which killed Stannis' brother (think it was his brother). Why didn't the smoke monster thing go into battle with Stannis? Why doesnt he use it to kill Joffery?

Latest episode of Game Of Thrones was very good!

I do have a question about it, so I will put it in white. The following is a spoiler so if you havent seen it, don't read.

***Spoiler***

Earlier on in the series Stannis shagged a red headed woman, who then gave birth to some kind of spirit which killed Stannis' brother (think it was his brother). Why didn't the smoke monster thing go into battle with Stannis? Why doesnt he use it to kill Joffery?

Not really sure why this isnt used all the time. I think there some sort of sacrifice that required to generate this sort of thing. Have gone through all the books and it isnt covered much in there. Wouldnt look to much into it, its pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Season 2 of 'The wire' Is pretty darn good tbh..

Yep! And it's probably the worst of the 5 :D

Just wait for season 4...

I loved season two.

Just started re-watching 'the wire' from the start. Just watched the hunt, episode of season one. Absolutely brilliant, of the best bits of tv you'll ever see.

TV Links doesn't want to stream for me anymore it seem... I suppose it serves me right for being a dirty thief.

Game of Thrones was awesome, season finale next week though, shame. Think I'll have to start reading through the books again.

Has anyone been watching The Bridge? I absolutely loved the first series of The Killing, (season two was a bit of a let down mind), so wondered if The Bridge was something similar?

Cheers guys and gals!

watched the bbc documentary on the fall of singapore, was really interesting, didnt realise how key it was seen to the empire
Damn, I'm always complaining that nobody in this thread watches history documentaries, then somebody does - and I missed it!

Â