Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The latest installment of Breaking Bad is one of the best episodes of TV I think I've ever seen.

That would be episode 10 you're talking about? I have it to watch tonight. I thought the whole of season two was the best TV I've ever seen, and this season seems to be back on form now.

Indeed. Absolutely brilliant!

Community is back tonight!! (in america)

:clap:

And so is Parks and Recreation :D

pyramidswanson.jpg

The first episode of Modern Family season 3 is online as well.

(Episode 2 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is also on tonight ,followed by Archer )

30 Rock doesn't resume until the winter for some reason .

Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire aired in the States last night. It didnt disappoint, absolutely brilliant TV. :D

Can not wait for it to come back on Sky Atlantic!

Anyone else watching the new series of Curb on More 4? Second episode last night. Genius! Can't believe it's got such a terrible slot, comedy doesn't get much better.

BBC2 The Spitfire, Britains Flying Past

Just watched it on iPlayer. Brilliant, really enjoyed it. Was nice to hear from the people who worked in, and lived near Castle Brom. It's things like this programme that remind us just what amazing things that generation did.

Just watching series 4 of Sons of Anarchy, working my way through 24 too on series 5 atm. I'll start on series 2 of Boardwalk when its all done

I just finished season 3 of SOA and I have to say it might be a little warped but I found the sight of Agent Stahl's brains splattered over her windshield a VERY satisfying conclusion!

10 episodes into season 2 of Breaking Bad. It's a great series, can't believe I didn't watch it sooner.

Love the chemistry (pun totally intended), between Walt and Jesse. Love Hank too.

Isn't it much more fun though when Walt isn't with his family?

Long faced Skyler is extremely irritating.

10 episodes into season 2 of Breaking Bad. It's a great series, can't believe I didn't watch it sooner.

Love the chemistry (pun totally intended), between Walt and Jesse. Love Hank too.

Isn't it much more fun though when Walt isn't with his family?

Long faced Skyler is extremely irritating.

Would still like to show her what for though, from behind like Mr Heisenberg in series 1.

Arrested Development back for one season

"Arrested Development" creator Mitch Hurwitz announced today that the show will be coming back to television -- five years after it was cancelled.

Hurwitz said the show will do a "limited" season which will show us what the characters have been up to since the show last aired ... which will then lead right into the planned movie.

There is no official deal in place yet for where or when the show will air.

Have a frozen banana and celebrate!

O MY GOD!!!

:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap::cheers::cheers::cheers: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Â