Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Filler episode?! I thought it pretty much revealed the whole thing

Spoiler

Who Arnold was, 99.99% who the man in black is and the timeline theory, the photo of the sister was the reveal for me, the billy/Logan stuff is almost definitely set before everything else, I'd say maives bit was filler to her story arc though, this episode also really defined the split if the 4 central stories that are going on, got rid of some arcs that were just there to muddy the water, I might be wrong here but I don't think there was a single park narrative in that episode

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Midfielder said:

The wire... Just fin episode 9. Don't tell me any spoilers but why was there an apparent dislike for season 2 ? I'm not jizzing all over it, nor am I criticising it, but I dont get the stigma I'm picking up on with this season 2. 

It moves away to a different part of the city and introduces characters that aren't as interesting, that's about it really, season 4 they kind of do the same and move to a new set of characters and it's incredible 

• Like 1

On 29/11/2016 at 10:52, Ginko said:
  Hide contents
Spoiler

However, regarding the timeline 'when the park opens', are you talking about the stuff with Ford, Bernard and the rest of the 'outside the park' stuff? Because the park appears to have been open a fair while considering Ford is scrapping all the storylines to come up with his new one, plus they've talked about how long they've worked at the park before.

Spoiler

No.   The stuff we are seeing outside the park is the present day, which is 30 years after William bought the park.

The main past timeline is 30 years ago, involving William & Logan & Delores.

The original timeline is just some flashbacks from Delores in the 30 year old timeline, and where Ford is setting up the original stories (not his new story he's currently setting up).

Edited by ender4

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Filler episode?! I thought it pretty much revealed the whole thing

Hide contents

Who Arnold was, 99.99% who the man in black is and the timeline theory, the photo of the sister was the reveal for me, the billy/Logan stuff is almost definitely set before everything else, I'd say maives bit was filler to her story arc though, this episode also really defined the split if the 4 central stories that are going on, got rid of some arcs that were just there to muddy the water, I might be wrong here but I don't think there was a single park narrative in that episode

Well, it depends.  Those who were pretty convinced of the timeline theory for a couple of episodes, so nothing new got revealed, just a slightly increased confirmation of the timelines.

It kind of revealed Arnord, but then kind of didn't say anything about him really except what we knew.

Spoiler

I'm pretty much under the impression now that everyone in the whole series is non-human except William/MIB (& the general visitors to the park). 

Certainly Ford, all the workers at Westworld theme park, probably the black girl from Corporate. 

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Re.Westworld.

Hide contents

I would be genuinely surprised if Ford turned out to be non-human.

But

back in episode 5 I think, Arnold saw there were 5 unregistered droids in the house where he found the 2 adults, the 2 boys and Ford.

Dolores, easy. Thandie Newton is way too skinny for my liking.

Just watched the latest episode...

Spoiler

That pretty much confirms the existence of at least two timelines and the fact that William = The MiB for me. Dolores seems to be retracing her steps from a past journey which some, if not all, was shared with William and Logan.

Saw the Arnold reveal about halfway through the episode too, though I didn't guess all the details, especially regarding his connection with Dolores.

Kinda wish I'd been paying more attention when watching the show now. Think I might rewatch the previous episodes more closely and look out for the clues, of which there are apparently many.

Great show though, very clever. Typical of a Nolan I suppose.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Dolores, easy. Thandie Newton is way too skinny for my liking.

Just watched the latest episode...

Hide contents

That pretty much confirms the existence of at least two timelines and the fact that William = The MiB for me. Dolores seems to be retracing her steps from a past journey which some, if not all, was shared with William and Logan.

Saw the Arnold reveal about halfway through the episode too, though I didn't guess all the details, especially regarding his connection with Dolores.

Kinda wish I'd been paying more attention when watching the show now. Think I might rewatch the previous episodes more closely and look out for the clues, of which there are apparently many.

Great show though, very clever. Typical of a Nolan I suppose.

Yeah I've watched something on YouTube that gave away all the right in front of your face but you didn't see it stuff 

Spoiler

Logan and William talk about investing in the park, the MiB talks about saving the park, there's also been scenes with the MiB saying to delores and Lawrence that he's been coming to the park for 30 years, the scene where bully meets delores after she drops a tin at his feet is repeated with the MiB with him even saying "you don't remember me do you" and the biggest one which I really didn't notice is when billy first gets there and goes up an escalator with the woman in the white dress the westworld logo is different

Said before I think the show has quite cleverly used the hosts narratives as a way of disguising the actual main stories, there's a lot going on, most of it largely irrelevant, it's almost certainly something I'll watch again and try and spot all the clues

• Like 1

Â