Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just started that old Aaaron Sorkin series Studio 60 on Sunset Boulevard

Are you still watching The Leftovers?I've just finished episode 6 and I still can't decide if I actually like it or not. It's a very odd and depressing programme, but equally it's intriguing and superbly made. I can't tell if it's actually going to go anywhere though?Anyone else watching it?
I've kind of left it on the back burner. I decided after the second episode that it was something I wanted to watch but in big chunks, so I'm awaiting the season end before I dive back in.

Big chunks!? I can barely manage an hour before I'm reaching for the anti-depressants! :)

• Like 1

Parks and Recreation - I just cannot watch enough episodes.

I was sad to learn there's only going to be 7 seasons of it.

I don't usually like TV that much, but it's just... the best thing I've watched since The Office I think.

Again, you're welcome ;)

Groovy.

Evil Dead TV series officially coming to Starz in 2015
640.jpg

Nov 10, 2014 4:35 PM

Good news, you primitive screwheads: Ash Williams, the cocky, moronic, and ultimately badass hero of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead films will be coming to TV screens next yearThe previously rumored Evil Dead TV shownow officially titled Ash Vs. Evil Deadwill be airing on Starz, with Raimi directing the pilot and Bruce Campbell returning as horror’s favorite grizzled, chainsaw-handed S-Mart employee.

The show, executive produced by Campbell, Raimi, and original Evil Deadproducer Rob Tapert, will once again pit a now-middle-aged Ash against the hordes of gore-filled, nastily cackling monsters known as the Deadites, as an undead-inflicting plague is unleashed upon the world. The show is currently set to run for 10 half-hour episodes of blood, slapstick comedy, and expertly growled one-liners. Starz previously worked with Raimi and Tapert for the equally bloody, but slightly less cartoonish Spartacus, which the pair executive produced.

• Like 1

Finally going to start Battlestar Galactica tonight.

Hope it lives up to expectations.

Watched the Mini-Series to kick things off. 

Good so far, engaging characters and an interesting premise. 

It also has a way darker tone than I thought it would have. All in all, not too shabby at all.

Edited by Designer1

I am watching a bad one, Breaking Bad. Season 2 episode 12 and its so bad. Terrible acting and not a very good storyline or any good characters.

tumblr_lz53edENBN1qzh1f6.gif

I kind of assumed he was joking  :unsure:

If not, well each to their own and all that...

I enoyed Breaking Bad in the same way I enjoyed stuff like Elementary and Hannibal, I can't really understand how people put it up their with stuff like Sopranos and The Wire. It's got a slight daytime tv show feel for me, as time goes on I think people will look back on it less and less fondly.

I enoyed Breaking Bad in the same way I enjoyed stuff like Elementary and Hannibal, I can't really understand how people put it up their with stuff like Sopranos and The Wire. It's got a slight daytime tv show feel for me, as time goes on I think people will look back on it less and less fondly.

I really don't think they will. I think it will be up there as one of the greatest TV shows of all time for many years to come.

• Like 4

I didn't make it past series 2 so I'm another who doesn't see the fuss

Plenty of people who hear me say that will respond with it really gets going in series 3, if something takes 3 series to get going then I could never put it in the same bracket as sopranos or the wire anyway

Worst thing is I own 4 of the series boxsets and have leant them out to my family who love it

• Like 1

Â