Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Boardwalk Empire back last night hope it's all action and the focus isn't entirely on Nucky, will watch when I'm home.

Also SOA back Tuesday in America, thought the last season was the best yet & hope they go out with a bang.

Boardwalk Empire back last night hope it's all action and the focus isn't entirely on Nucky, will watch when I'm home.

Also SOA back Tuesday in America, thought the last season was the best yet & hope they go out with a bang.

Starts back up again, on Saturday in the UK. Really looking froward to it.

It's a pity there's no Rothstein in the final series of Boardwalk - he was definitely one of my favourite characters.

I'll be very sad to see it finish, I don't think it gets the plaudits it deserves to be honest. It's not far off Wire / Breaking Bad quality imo.

• Like 2

I watched the first series of Hello Ladies over the weekend. At first I didn't find it funny, but it's a grower.

Unsuprisingly, Steve Merchant plays the gangly, nerdy, unlucky-in-love character pretty well.

I'm not seeing much/any love for Ray Donovan, Banshee or Silicon Valley in this thread? 

No one watching them or are they just not floating the VT boat? 

If there is anyone out there watching 'under the dome', but not the above shows - stop, you won't get that time back! 

Its the TV equivalent of having a wank in the bathroom while your girl lies in bed wanting sex. 

I've put Silicon Valley in my 'To Watch' list. Any good?

I think so. Starts slow, but gets funnier and funnier. 

It's funnier/better than Hello Ladies and Veep and I like both of those. 

I'm not seeing much/any love for Ray Donovan, Banshee or Silicon Valley in this thread? 

No one watching them or are they just not floating the VT boat? 

If there is anyone out there watching 'under the dome', but not the above shows - stop, you won't get that time back! 

Its the TV equivalent of having a wank in the bathroom while your girl lies in bed wanting sex. 

Silicon Valley is well worth the watch, I feel like season 2 could be brilliant.

I didn't care for Banshee it just seemed too wacky when I watched it while trying to take place in the real world.

I've heard good things about Ray Donovan but haven't actually watched it.

It's a pity there's no Rothstein in the final series of Boardwalk - he was definitely one of my favourite characters.

I'll be very sad to see it finish, I don't think it gets the plaudits it deserves to be honest. It's not far off Wire / Breaking Bad quality imo.

I agree he's a big loss. I don't think it is, I think it's missing that one thing really, no doubt it's a very good tv show but I always felt it could have been so much more.

Â