Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

That's okay, I can't grow a very good beard anyway, live in the middle of nowhere so hygeine isn't an issue and I'm currently 'between jobs' so this is the perfect time to start watching ;)

• Like 1

I've started watching 'Workaholics', brilliant so far..

Probably my favourite comedy at the moment. The most recent episode (ep 1 of S4) was just sublime

I am about halfway through Season 3 of Breaking Bad and it is boring me to tears...

Weirdo

Seems to be that way as absolutely everyone raves about it! I just don't see why at all. I just find the whole plot a bit dull.

Maybe it's also because everyone raves about it and I'm very late to the party I missed out on all the suspense and excitement surrounding it.

I am about halfway through Season 3 of Breaking Bad and it is boring me to tears...

Weirdo

Seems to be that way as absolutely everyone raves about it! I just don't see why at all. I just find the whole plot a bit dull.

Maybe it's also because everyone raves about it and I'm very late to the party I missed out on all the suspense and excitement surrounding it.

Season 5 is a masterpiece of television.

If you can watch that season and not think it's incredible then there is something wrong with you.

PS Ginko, I'm jealous. You're in for a treat!

Holy shit True Detective is good. I love Matthew Mcconawhatshisface's character. Speaks the complete truth, even though it's a bit grim. Loved it when he tore a hole into religion. Made me smile. 

Best series i've seen in ages. It's just tense.

• Like 2

I've started watching 'Workaholics', brilliant so far..

Probably my favourite comedy at the moment. The most recent episode (ep 1 of S4) was just sublime

Yeah that was a brilliant episode..  That was the first one I saw, was hooked immediately and It gets better! 

I thought it was a new show, but it's already on it's 4th season .. The writing is great, dialogue between characters is good. Just so funny 

Is it all set up? How long do the people have to leave the stuff in there withiout getting it out until they sell it all for them? Or is it when the owner/s dies, or is imprisoned, disappears...?

Is it all set up? How long do the people have to leave the stuff in there withiout getting it out until they sell it all for them? Or is it when the owner/s dies, or is imprisoned, disappears...?

Yeah its fake but its still awesome :D

As for Helix yeah its kind of wierd and the theme music is so out of place

'True Detective' (Harrelson & McConnaughey) starts on Sky Atlantic on February 22nd. I've heard from someone who has seen the first 2 episodes that it is absolutely brilliant so far. One to set the Skybox for.

• Like 2

'True Detective' (Harrelson & McConnaughey) starts on Sky Atlantic on February 22nd. I've heard from someone who has seen the first 2 episodes that it is absolutely brilliant so far. One to set the Skybox for.

It really is quite amazing. There's been 3 episodes out so far.

My favourite quote so far is....

“If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then that person is a piece of shit”

I lol'd.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

Yeah its fake but its still awesome :D

As for Helix yeah its kind of wierd and the theme music is so out of place

i used to love it, slowly got annoyed at how it was the same thing every episode, also hated how after spending $1k on a unit with three fifths of **** all in it they'd walk in and come out with shit like "this tv dinner tray, that'll get me $100 straight away" no it wont

Â