Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm watching this again:

12633854490_midi325.jpg

Loved it first time around, and nearly 20 years later it's still ace

And Nick Knight drives an awesome car too(but his is green)

Show_Cars_124_798x5992a2.jpg

Interesting study of show popularity compared to political leanings

33dw750.jpg

(I would suspect that if it was included in the survey, NBC Sunday Night Football would be the lone show in both top 15s: for a long time that and it's predecessor, ABC Monday Night Football have been the only shows consistently in the top 30 among black, white, male, female, old, young, etc. viewers)

33dw750.jpg

(I would suspect that if it was included in the survey, NBC Sunday Night Football would be the lone show in both top 15s: for a long time that and it's predecessor, ABC Monday Night Football have been the only shows consistently in the top 30 among black, white, male, female, old, young, etc. viewers)

Wow the only half decent show republicans watch is modern family, and even then its a terribly over rated show.

33dw750.jpg

Wow the only half decent show republicans watch is modern family, and even then its a terribly over rated show.

Cool, look at the gap between Glenn Beck and the 2nd-rated Republican show. :D

Â