Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just started watching Arrested Development. I can't believe I missed this, it's fantastic.

And all of a sudden, hundreds more jokes on the internet make sense.

Season 3 is fantastic, especially this episode:

Posted Image

• Like 2

Managed to grab hold of the Battlestar Galactica boxset after hearing good stuff about it on here.....

you must watch the 2-part mini series before you watch episode 1.

absolutely must.   hopefully its in the boxset.

Managed to grab hold of the Battlestar Galactica boxset after hearing good stuff about it on here.....

you must watch the 2-part mini series before you watch episode 1.

absolutely must.   hopefully its in the boxset.

Yes it is! (and will do!!!!)

syfy have green lit a pilot for a 12 monkeys tv series

verrrry interesting!

ign -

Syfy has greenlit the pilot for 12 Monkeys, a potential drama series based on 1995 Terry Gilliam film. The 60-minute pilot is being produced by Universal Cable Productions and Atlas Entertainment, producer of the Bruce Willis/Brad Pitt movie, which itself was based on the 1962 short, La Jetée.

Like the film, 12 Monkeys follows the journey of a time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future who appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will eventually decimate the human race.

The pilot is written by a couple of guys I should note I'm very familiar with, my college friends Terry Matalas & Travis Fickett, who will also serve as Co-Executive Producers. Longtime IGN TV readers will recall Travis also worked here as a writer at IGN and was my original co-host on Channel Surfing, the IGN TV podcast, before he and Terry went on to write for Terra Nova and Nikita.

The duo will be moving to 12 Monkeys as they wrap up their time on Nikita, which is in its final season. Production begins in November, with Atlas Entertainment’s Charles Roven (American Hustle, Man of Steel, The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Suckle (American Hustle, The International) Executive Producing. Roven produced the 12 Monkeys feature film

I just seen the final episode of the sopranos

WTF... Is Tony dead then? What a shit ending

he's whatever you want him to be (as long as you want him to be dead

;) ) I didn't like it at 1st but slowly came round to it, think the wire's ending was better but it was still very good

there are also tons of websites dedicated to it, some of them are crazy, going in to huge depth

New series of the Newsroom starting at 9pm tonight on Sky Atlantic.

Any more info than that and can we have spoilers please, can't pay the bill until next week :mrgreen:

Don't worry :thumb:

Â