The New Condem Government

bickster

I agree with that Risso.

Then again, being sh*tfaced at work is slightly different.

Come off it, you're telling me you've never been blootered while fettling up the Nimrods?!

:D

I thought it was poor procurement that was to blame for the state of our defence equipment, but it seems the answer is much simpler...

in his haste to defend the Tories

Would you be so kind as to highlight where I defended the Tories in my post .. I've quoted it in full below to make it easier for you

as opposed to being drunk and calling the arresting officers "pigs" whilst hurling abuse at hotel staff

take a bow Helen Clark

or you could google Bill Etherington and Geraldine Smith ............. it's that H word again

oops .. that will be a FAIL then

Tony that is exactly showing you defending the Tory party. The issue is a simple one, there was a lot of condemnation from certain people when allegations about Labour MP's of that time were "worse for wear". We hear time and time again about the "change" that the ConDem's were supposed to bring in. We hear time and time again about "having to save money" and being "accountable". The simple fact is that the ConDem's and two Tory MP's have shown that this is nothing but bollox and hypocrisy. By you highlighting past indiscretions from Labour MP's is an attempt to justify this, which is absurd.

No Fail other than you trying to deflect criticism away from the ConDem's

EDIT: Who exactly pays for this "subsidy" on bar prices?

Is there any chance we could have an embargo on using the words "hypocrisy", "ConDems", "Bliar" and the like. It makes reading these threads about as much fun as a DIY vasectomy. I'll start by promising that I won't. Anybody else?

Is there any chance we could have an embargo on using the words "hypocrisy", "ConDems", "Bliar" and the like. It makes reading these threads about as much fun as a DIY vasectomy. I'll start by promising that I won't. Anybody else?

Good start, but I'd prefer a simple 'ignore' function which would cut out 90% of the crap in one hit.

So what should we call the ConDem's then? Do they have a name?

As for Jon ignoring - shame that so little in defending the new Gvmt policies is anything other than "Labour this" or "Labour that" - maybe a bit more debate on the actual points they are screwing us on?

Lastly - as someone who has seen time after time after time of comments re Labour while they were in power, I am still very happy to highlight where this lot in power (is that OK?) are talking bollox based on what they have said and done previously

I recently asked my mate's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up... She said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day. Both of her parents, Lib Dems, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do? 'She replied, 'I'd give food and council houses to all the homeless people.'Her parents beamed with pride.'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you are Prime Minister to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you 50 pounds... Then I'll take you over to Asda where the homeless guy hangs out and you can give him the 50 to use toward food and a new house. 'She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ' Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the 50 pounds? 'I said, 'Welcome to the Tories'.

So what are they going to cancel/cut or close today? :D

they've already cancelled Moaty. They can't touch the tour de france, and the WC has finished.

Gazza, i'd say ....

they've already cancelled Moaty. They can't touch the tour de france, and the WC has finished.

Gazza, i'd say ....

Yep I'd say Gazza is a prime target for effeciency savings :lol:

I recently asked my mate's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up... She said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day. Both of her parents, Lib Dems, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do? 'She replied, 'as nobody will ever vote for the Quisling liberal elite again after their complicity in closing down UK plc that is a purely academic construct and as I'm only 5 I'm not able to answer it in a cohesive and thought through manner. Luckily, being old money middle class types my parents will insulate me from their devastation. Have you seen my picture of a house. I'm going to give it to a tramp.'.

apologies, I did have a much longer retort that calculated a need to clear up 9,985.75 gardens to get on the housing ladder, but even I was bored when I read it back.

Well despite crime levels being at their lowest for years, they think its a great idea to cut police budgets. Also they think its a great idea to tax students

Add to that revelations about "bonking Boris" and we have another full day for those that have no name.

I suppose now we have a full set of front line services they said they would not hit and are hitting - proving again that the Tory part are being true to character, the LibDem part are complete and utter sell-outs and both are liars.

Â