The New Condem Government

bickster

Labour have apparently beaten UKIP in Middleton, it is said to be very tight (around 600 votes in it). UKIP have asked for a recount, carried out only by UK nationals and preferably white male ones who only eat roast beef and fish and chips and none of that foreign muck

Fixed for you

• Like 2

Clacton you absolute maniacs! We were only joking, when we said you should vote UKIP for a laugh! You only went and did it! My only hope now is, I get beheaded by ISIS, or someone coughs Ebola into my face....

• Like 1

I think on QI they mentioned the fairest way was just when the greeks did a random ballot and picked people at random, a lottery. 

There's also some studies showing if you take the average opinion of enough random people you generally get a consensus (all maths and theoretical ramblings). 

On that basis it could be a national lottery to pick 500+ people to be politicians could be the fairest and best way of governance. 

I read a book years ago, where a sample population would vote, then a really clever AI computer would extrapolate the findings for the whole population to create the government.

Over time, the computer selected less and less people in the sample, until it could extrapolate the world government from a single person.

Everybodys name went into the ballot, and the person selected by the computer would have the responsibility of choosing the world government.

i think its a good idea :-) 

I think on QI they mentioned the fairest way was just when the greeks did a random ballot and picked people at random, a lottery. 

There's also some studies showing if you take the average opinion of enough random people you generally get a consensus (all maths and theoretical ramblings). 

On that basis it could be a national lottery to pick 500+ people to be politicians could be the fairest and best way of governance. 

I read a book years ago, where a sample population would vote, then a really clever AI computer would extrapolate the findings for the whole population to create the government.

Over time, the computer selected less and less people in the sample, until it could extrapolate the world government from a single person.

Everybodys name went into the ballot, and the person selected by the computer would have the responsibility of choosing the world government.

As long as that person isn't Drat or Jon!

_78126970_024264613-1.jpg

Is that Putin in the background?

As long as that person isn't Drat or Jon!

You have to live in the country also :P

Dave, are you black?

If so, GTFO! :lol:

I jest of course.  But this is pretty sad guize.. :(

No, although I do look exactly like 1970s Michael Holding. It's mostly done with mirrors.

• Like 1

Some absolutely bonkers swivel-eyes on the radio this morning.

"I voted UKIP because I'm concerned about what this government is doing to the NHS, I want to protect the NHS"

Can I suggest if she cares that much she should actually read up on the manifesto of the people she's voting for

Thats the problem with democracy though, thick people are allowed to vote

• Like 1

Chris Addison @mrchrisaddison  ·  3h 3 hours ago

Great to see UKIP challenging the political status quo by getting a white, middle-aged, male, former MP elected. Forwards!

So to challenge the political status quo one must not be white, middle-aged and male?

I don't think he will do anything to challenge it by the way, but it's got nothing to do with trivial things like race, sex or age.

"I voted UKIP because I'm concerned about what this government is doing to the NHS, I want to protect the NHS"

Can I suggest if she cares that much she should actually read up on the manifesto of the people she's voting for

They perhaps should have considered the NHS is hugely dependent upon migrant doctors and nurses (coming over here stealing our jobs helping heeling our sick, bloody immigrants)

• Like 1

ahahahahahaha.. you said heeling!!! LOOK:

They perhaps should have considered the NHS is hugely dependent upon migrant doctors and nurses (coming over here stealing our jobs helping heeling our sick, bloody immigrants)

Can you remember that Trent? 

Can you remember doing that?

hahahahahaa..

classic Trent.

• Like 2

ahahahahahaha.. you said heeling!!! LOOK:

Can you remember that Trent? 

Can you remember doing that?

hahahahahaa..

classic Trent.

Er... yeah I made a spelling mistake... and that is a big deal why?

Anyway, I blame the immigrants coming over here stealing the a's from keyboards...

• Like 1

Yes but what you are doing here is insulting the intelligence of people who vote for UKIP. I'm not a fan myself but I think we should respect peoples rights to vote for who they wish. 

• Like 1

Yes but what you are doing here is insulting the intelligence of people who vote for UKIP. I'm not a fan myself but I think we should respect peoples rights to vote for who they wish. 

Say what you like, but it does inspire optimism, at the thought of how resistant the old farts are to the tsunami of liberal/PC propaganda, which spews out from the media.

They made their minds up several decades ago and they ain't going to change it, for no one.

The fact that Clacton seems like a total inversion of the madness in Brighton, is delightful.

You might say that voting for UKIP makes them more radical, because it seems to divert so much from what we are told is the consensus. :)

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Â