Jez

I think Arsenal will go in for Green.

I think they should go for Frey of Fiorentina though, a very underrated keeper and Fiorentina have had a poor season. With Prandelli maybe off, I can see Frey going to a bigger club too.

No no no no no no no *puts fingers in ears* LALALALALALA NOT LISTENING TO YOU!

Green isn't that good either certainly as a no1, if he went to Arsenal he would be solid enough but you can guarantee he will make a mistake in a big game. Joe Hart is probably the one for them

I think Buffon will leave Juventus as they are getting a bit sick of his inijury problems from what i read and will cash in to rebuild their squad. Maybe bring in Reina as replacement

Reina has very recently signed a long term deal at Liverpool

Contracts not worth paper its printed on these days and have heard Reina is close with Rafa who will 50/50 leave in summer

Stephen Ireland has confirmed that his Man City future is in question (in a Manc paper Today).

I'd love us to snap him up (even though he's not the defensive midfielder that we could do with)

Stephen Ireland has confirmed that his Man City future is in question (in a Manc paper Today).

I'd love us to snap him up (even though he's not the defensive midfielder that we could do with)

Ireland looks good when he is passing through to players that move.

Our movement up front is no existent, Ireland would look bloody awful in our team.

He also is a bit of a cock so MON wouldn't be interested in his personality.

If Stephen Ireland could be bought for 6/7 million then I'd happily have him in a villa shirt. Not too bothered about the fact that he has a reputation.

If we were to buy him, I'd trust MON to mentor him correctly.

Also - it'd be nice to have someone with a bit of fire in our team. Heskey can only get upset once a year otherwise he wears himself out.