Jez

Well since some clubs arent kicking their heels with transfers it looks like it's time for this already.

Chamakh will address one of Aresnal's two weak positions

Jerome Boateng to kick off the Man City cash spunkfest

I also note that Tim Cahill is to be signed up at Everton before going to the World Cup. Not only is that a shame but do wish we could do the same with Milner, just to put us in the best negotiating position if the worst should happen.

Will be a busy window this I can feel it.

I think United, City will spash big money. Arsenal quick in with a good signing.

I don't think so, the money is not there anymore. It will be like last summer IMO.

Besides City and Spurs spending I think most clubs have too many debts to go crazy in the transfer market.

Will be a busy window this I can feel it.

I think United, City will spash big money. Arsenal quick in with a good signing.

I don't. I think Citeh will spend a bit but not many other clubs will.

Liverpool chasing Ever Banega.. I buy this chap on FM !

Holding midfielder.. he has a lot of 19's and 20's.. lets buy him

:winkold:

Way too small and would make Aquilani look like Chris Samba in physical stakes. PLus way too creative for Rafa

Probably completely inconsequential to you lot but the No1 keeper at my A-League club, Mitch Langerak, has been signed by Borussia Dortmund as their new number two. Langerak is only 20-21 and displaced New Zealand No 1 Glen Moss at the club and showed some incredible ability that will only improve with age. Taking a very similar route to one Mark Schwarzer, and could well succeed him as Australia's No1 in the next few years.

Just a watch this space, really; I have been a big fan of this kid whenever I have seen him play, and you will see him in the Premier League sooner or later, I have no doubt.

blosers bid 7.5mil for N'Zogbia

ALEX McLEISH has offered Wigan £7.5million for midfield man Charles N'Zogbia as he looks to add quality to his Birmingham squad.

City had previously had a £6m bid rejected.

N'Zogbia, 24, cost the Latics £6m when he moved from Newcastle last year and started 35 league games last season.

Lets hope N-Zogbia turns them down :lol:

Or come on Martin match that price 8)

I doubt MON would spend that amount on him, not when we have Ashley Young, Milner, Downing and Albrighton competing for places on the wing already.

I think our priority will be strikers and central midfielders, thats where the money with go.

Apparently he's abit of a word removed anyway, he'd only end up annoying MON and spend his time at Villa Park sat on the bench like Reo-Coker.

I can see Wigan holding out for a bit more.

I can see Wigan holding out for a lot more. If I were Dave Whelan I would consider any offer under £10m derisory.