Jez

:D nope I'm being deadly serious, he was outstanding for Porto but just hasn't kicked on since

About 5 years ago he was better than Ronaldo, then whilst Ronaldo started developing at a crazy rate, Quaresma went backwards. His performances for Inter Milan were woeful.

Leeds United have made their fourth signing of the summer with the capture of Federico Bessone from Swansea City.

The 24-year-old signs on a three year contract with the club after turning down a new deal at Swansea City, where his contract ran out this summer.

The Argentinian who has played before with Leeds striker Luciano Becchio made 36 appearances for Swansea during his two years at the club.

Leeds boss Simon Grayson was happy with the capture of the left back, speaking on the official website, Grayson said, 'I watched him last year. He's very comfortable on the ball and is a very good acquisition.'

Bessone joins Kasper Schmeichel, Billy Paynter and Paul Connolly in signing for the club so far this summer as Leeds look to build a squad to challenge at the top end of the Championship next season.

4 signings without spending a penny.. good job :-)

This is what will happen. Leeds, simply by virtue of being one of the biggest (if not the biggest) teams in the Championship, will have players dying to play for them. They'll be up in a few seasons.

True Trent. We're sending them down a right load of shite. Only really Burnley are in an anyway decent shape to make an attempt at a return.

Well, yes, that is a good point. I was thinking more about the infrastructure/finances. He could be the deciding factor alright.

Leeds United have made their fourth signing of the summer with the capture of Federico Bessone from Swansea City.

The 24-year-old signs on a three year contract with the club after turning down a new deal at Swansea City, where his contract ran out this summer.

The Argentinian who has played before with Leeds striker Luciano Becchio made 36 appearances for Swansea during his two years at the club.

Leeds boss Simon Grayson was happy with the capture of the left back, speaking on the official website, Grayson said, 'I watched him last year. He's very comfortable on the ball and is a very good acquisition.'

Bessone joins Kasper Schmeichel, Billy Paynter and Paul Connolly in signing for the club so far this summer as Leeds look to build a squad to challenge at the top end of the Championship next season.

4 signings without spending a penny.. good job :-)

Some solid signings there. Good on 'em. Could really push for promotion this year.

After West Brom asked for too much for Borja Valero, Sevilla have moved on and brought in young Italian midfielder Tiberio Guarente from Atalanta.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed he wasn't their first choice; Guarente has been the bright spark in a poor Atalanta team for a while now. He joins Mouhamadou Dabo, brought to the Sánchez Pizjuán from Saint-Étienne a few weeks ago.

After West Brom asked for too much for Borja Valero, Sevilla have moved on and brought in young Italian midfielder Tiberio Guarente from Atalanta.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed he wasn't their first choice; Guarente has been the bright spark in a poor Atalanta team for a while now. He joins Mouhamadou Dabo, brought to the Sánchez Pizjuán from Saint-Étienne a few weeks ago.

but Valero was brilliant in Mallorca last year so its understandable why he was first choice

Good signing for Wolves.

Yes Gareth, sounds promising. We've also signed Ivo Ilicevic from Bochum. He spent last season on-loan @ the Betze.