Jez

well was the transfer thread so it thought i would bring up his only credibility ;).

I remember Villa played in Dublin and he wouldnt let players sign autographs though ROnny JOhnsen and a few other s were nice enough to sing them

Having had a firm rebuff from Hamburg in their approach for Eljero Elia, Juventus have opted instead for Cesena winger Emanuele Giaccherini to the tune of €3m rising to €6m on various conditions.

EDIT: In fact, it's a 50/50 co-ownership deal apparently. €3m for half his contract, another €3m if they want him permanently.

I like what Warnock is trying to do at QPR. Young, SWP, Barton and a few more according to the gaffer. New owners who lowered the price of match day tickets means maybe villa fans will have to pay less than the 45 quid they were definetly going to charge us...

Tony Fernandes the QPR chairman has a twitter feed - his profile reads

CEO of AirAsia, Founder of Tune Group, West Ham fan, Principal of Team Lotus Chairman of qpr , Entrepreneur; Dreamer

:-)

Yeah he talked about that on talksport the other night, he seemed pretty genuine Reading between the lines he's bought qpr to try and maintain a steady balance whilst at the same time his other companies get all the benefits didn't really claim to be anything other than that

I suppose you could argue that if his airline company makes £100m off the back of his involvement with qpr then the club will benefit from at least some of that going back in so it's not all bad

Tony Fernandes the QPR chairman has a twitter feed - his profile reads

CEO of AirAsia, Founder of Tune Group, West Ham fan, Principal of Team Lotus Chairman of qpr , Entrepreneur; Dreamer

:-)

IIRC he's been quite open that he's not a QPR fan to be fair to him.

Park Chu-Young to have a medical at Arsenal.

We were linked with him once.

Good player but I think it's ridiculous how Wenger just seems to buy players from France (although it's nothing new). It would drive me mad if I were an Arsenal fan.

Good player but I think it's ridiculous how Wenger just seems to buy players from France (although it's nothing new)

a lot cheaper, I would say he is going for under 3 million compared to Cameron Jerome who sha wanted 6 million for.

Apparently he has gone back on a deal to sign for Lille to go Arsenal

Dont think he is that great in front of goal personally

Good player but I think it's ridiculous how Wenger just seems to buy players from France (although it's nothing new)

a lot cheaper, I would say he is going for under 3 million compared to Cameron Jerome who sha wanted 6 million for.

Apparently he has gone back on a deal to sign for Lille to go Arsenal

Dont think he is that great in front of goal personally

Yes players there might be cheaper than the English ones but there are more countries than France and England. ;)

Diego Lugano to PSG for 3 million euros. What a bargain considering we spent 7.8 million on Cuellar and how much on Davies

Met his release clause. My favourite defender, but to be fair I don't think he'd suit England. Unless it was for a lower team such as Stoke. Doesn't have the pace to play in a high line, and I think that's why people such as Wenger passed on the opportunity to sign him, as he was being scouted.