Jez

84 year old Robbie Keane has signed a 2 year deal with LA Galaxy.

I'd laugh, but Robbie is younger than I am!

He's younger than me too, but to watch him play these days you'd think he was twice my age. Apparently he was absolutely crap for New York Comsos in the Scholes testimonial the other night. Worst player on the pitch - and that includes Dwight Yorke!

Aye, he was only 31 last month. Football has just caught up with him though, I am a strong believer in that it is not how old you are, it is how many games you have played. Robbie Keane has been a first team player for 14 years and a full international 13 years. That is a lot of football and it is understandable he isnt the force he once was. He will do well in America though, and a couple of years in California has to be quite nice for a young millionaire. I dont blame him for going.

Blackburn have had a bid accepted for Raul and he's now going to meet with their representatives. Will be on about 100k a week! Hopefully if he is to join them it will be after Saturday :)

I love Raúl...and am considering naming my first born after him. I guess Schalke don't have CL this year, but can't see Blackburn paying a transfer fee (5m ?) plus paying him 45-50k p/w. Him and Salgado, who is starting to look his age, are good friends. So are their wives and kids...

If Villa weren't broke...

I think Blackburn could have afforded him, as they're looking for that one big star. However Raul has since come out and said he has no interest in joining a team like Blackburn and will wait till he gets a better offer.

I agree about the money thing, I'd love to have him here if we could afford him. We're crying out for an intelligent striker let alone one who can score goals too.

I thought Salgado had a very good season last year, theres also a silly stat saying he made more interceptions than any other defender or something similar?

I suppose no CL means shalke need to sell but he scored a great goal at the weekend and seems to be in their first team plans so I thought they fight to keep him

GuillemBalague Guillem Balague

by Cheesy_Combo

It is not that Raul decided not 2 go to Blackburn. He wanted 2 but club didnt let him go/Raul quería ir al Blackburn pero el club no le deja

Arsenal fans are pissed off to say the least. Bit like the Downing situation, they signed him, he's given them about 6 months of top class football and now he's off for bigger and better things. With his contract situation similar to Youngs they now have to sell him or lose him on a free, where he would have no doubt joined Man City for free at a later date.

i actually thought Nasri was a bit classier and would stay there than that especially after his comments monday when he said something like "arsenal fans should realise im still an arsenal player and them chants were hurtful"