Jez

Agbonlahor merked Samba every game against Blackburn, certainly not even worth half of 100k.

By that logic neither is Vidic.

Samba's one of the best defenders in the Prem IMO, he's an upgraded Richard Dunne

Total cost to QPR of Samba deal is £38m.

Idiots. Oh well. They'll have their moment in the sun, perhaps they'll win a trophy and 'Arry will get a knighthood and cement his reputation, then he'll jump ship once the owners realise they've been buggered by agents and how foolish they were to let old saggy chops run riot with the wage bill. They'll implode and 'Arry will get the England job.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Total cost to QPR of Samba deal is £38m. They better stay up. They're nearly into the realms of being better off going down if they keep that up. Having said that, he is an annoyingly good signing for them. If we weren't down there with them I'd be kind of cheering them on to escape. As it is, I, eh, amn't.

He was ok at Blackburn but nothing special. I think its the worst bit of business (value for money) of the window by an absolute mile. £38m that they'll never see again as he'll be 33 at the end of the contract.

It would be pretty irresponsible for Chelsea or Man City to blow that kind of money on him.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Ignoring the money (because it's the man, not the money that plays the football), I think QPROFLMFAO have bought a player that will definitely and significantly help their cause. And that's a bad thing.

QPR are staying up in a Wreckless way

Still better than going down

Say they stay up, they do well, but hit the same glass ceiling we did before the owners realise a 100,000million a year wage bill is completely unsustainable and have to sell all the players again. One way or another. Long term there'd financialy ****.

The tv money is going up massively next year and forever

QPR will be fine

Not if their wage bill is 200% of their revenue they wont be. It was reported that it was 150% before this transfer window. Even with the new TV money it's still going to be crazy high. No one is going to want to buy these players on massive wages cos they are on massive wages. This business model works if you have Man City owners and you can push for a Champions League spot. But i'm led to believe that Fernandes doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of £££ as Citeh. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1