Jez

I hope Fabregas doesn't leave, he's the one player in the Premier League (outside Villa) I look forward to watching now.

Interesting news about Boruc...hopefully it means Frey to us! Maybe that pre-season match last season when Delph gave them a lesson will hold us in good stead ;)

Yes please for Frey.

Frey played the game of his life against EFC back in 2008 :evil:

Ah, sweet memories. Still can't believe we got knocked out by **** Rangers though (or as was they were known at the time; Carlos Cuellar FC & The Penalty Takers).

Sporting life news feed wrote :

Artur Boruc bailed out of Celtic's trans-Atlantic flight yesterday and diverted to Italy to sign for Fiorentina

I now have this image of him opening the door on a 747 shouting " so long Suckers" and parachuting out

The Daily Fail are reporting that Blackpool want to buy Michael Bradley... pull the other one. :lol:

average at best

Indeed, seems to have a touch of the Steve Sidwell about him, wouldn't be too keen on him, let him go elsewhere, I can't see him pulling up any trees!

The Daily Fail are reporting that Blackpool want to buy Michael Bradley... pull the other one. :lol:

average at best

Indeed, seems to have a touch of the Steve Sidwell about him, wouldn't be too keen on him, let him go elsewhere, I can't see him pulling up any trees!

I have to disagree. Bradley is a good player with a brilliant engine and would thrive in England

average at best

I have to disagree. Bradley is a good player with a brilliant engine and would thrive in England

Technically he is very poor, can't understand the fascination with him

average at best

I repeat... pull the other one. :P

I'll give you that he's by no means spectacular, but he's solid. He's certainly good enough for someone a few rungs up the ladder than Blackpool for ****'s sake. An ambitious mid-table Prem side would suit.

average at best

I repeat... pull the other one. :P

I'll give you that he's by no means spectacular, but he's solid. He's certainly good enough for someone a few rungs up the ladder than Blackpool for ****'s sake. An ambitious mid-table Prem side would suit.

Wigan is his level