Jez

I'm done. With football. It's f*cked.

That should be enough to tell you all what's gonna happen.

Arteta to Man City? :shock:

How much?

Not enough.

I hate them. They symbolise everything wrong with modern football and I'm fed up with it.

How much?

Not enough.

I hate them. They symbolise everything wrong with modern football and I'm fed up with it.

Sounds like someone needs a hug to turn that frown upside down :D

How much?

Not enough.

I feel the same regardless of if we lose Milner or not, the game is ****.

Perhaps your new user name should be Artetas_ex :D

I thought I better add the under score or it would have had quite a different meaning.

I understand how you feel though.

How much?

Not enough.

I feel the same regardless of if we lose Milner or not, the game is ****.

Perhaps your new user name should be Artetas_ex :D

I thought I better add the under score or it would have had quite a different meaning.

I understand how you feel though.

Well that should be the end of them going after Milner. Can't see them wanting both... they didn't need either. Guessing its around 20-25.

Well that should be the end of them going after Milner. Can't see them wanting both... they didn't need either. Guessing its around 20-25.

Wouldn't be so sure of that.

I don't want Ireland. I want Ever Banega as a replacement but not likely. Defour maybe.

if they get Ireland in exchange or as a replacement, they'll have a better and younger player
Ireland. Better than Arteta? Quite different players but no I can't agree with that.

If they buy both Milner and Arteta they're clearly just looking to weaken competing teams squads more than strengthening their own. And some say I'm jealous when I speak badly about citeh. I just think it's sick.

AC Milan of the early 90's did that too. Famously breaking the transfer record to buy Gianluigi Lentini, a player they didn't want - but didn't want anyone else to have either. I don't like Citeh, but it wouldn't be unprecedented.

€10m Sami Khedira gone to Réal Madrid

Real Madrid secure Khedira deal

samikhedira20100623front_275x155.jpg

Stuttgart midfielder Sami Khedira has been rewarded for a superb World Cup with a lucrative move to Real Madrid, according to Marca.

Khedira, 23, formed an excellent partnership with Bastian Schweinsteiger in the centre of Germany's midfield in South Africa, with his industrious displays drawing widespread praise.

It now appears Real have concluded a €10 million deal for Khedira as Marca reports the player was spotted at Real's Valdebebas training complex on Wednesday.

The paper also claims the transfer could be formally announced in the coming hours and that Khedira will now join Angel Di Maria and Sergio Canales in moving to Real this summer.

Khedira is out of contract at the end of the coming season and Stuttgart coach Christian Gross recently admitted the club will struggle to retain the midfielder.

"It is foolish not to think about a transfer when Sami's contract ends in June 2011," he told Kicker. "Also, if we want to strengthen with new players we need money. We must consider the option of selling, although it would be a shame to lose him."

Madrid-based daily AS also reports on Thursday morning that the agent of Khedira's international colleague Schweinsteiger has instructed Bayern Munich to listen to any offers from Real for his client.

AC Milan of the early 90's did that too. Famously breaking the transfer record to buy Gianluigi Lentini, a player they didn't want - but didn't want anyone else to have either. I don't like Citeh, but it wouldn't be unprecedented.

Exactly. They signed a few foreigners too despite the rule that meant they couldn't use more than 3 in each game and already had Gullit, MvB and Rijkaard. They signed Papin and I think it Savisevic and another player. I was talking to a friend about this a couple of days ago but couldn't remember the name of Lentini. Thanks for helping me remember his name. :thumb:

10m euros?! Surely not that little. If so Real have got themselves a bargain.

He has 1 year left on his deal I believe.

He's another one I wanted should Arteta go :cry:

(I should add that, that was more through hope than expectation :P )

Mourinho mustn't fancy Lassana Diarra then. You'll probably find that some good players with shit attitudes will be sent packing. There's more to a winning squad than ability. Mourinho knows this.

Mourinho's signings (if they are indeed Mourinho's) dont seem to fit with the Galacticos (round 2) project that Perez went on about last year. Ive not seen an immense amount of him, but for me, Di Maria was one of the worst players at the world cup.