Jez

Rodwell is class, but another of there players i would take a look at is Vaughan, quality striker if he can stay fit but AG maybe able to tell us whether he's part of Everton's plans.

I think he is going on loan.

I love the kid. Be gutted if he leaves.

Vaughn's Dad used to run the Highway Man Toby Carvery in Shenstone, think he lived in Four Oaks as he went to Arthur Terry school.

Heard he's a villa fan but not 100%. Funny how he ended up at Everton from growing up round here.

His family moved up to Preston when James was 6 or so and he joined Everton's academy. His family moved back down to Birmingham when he was 14 but he stayed up here to play for us.

His dad goes to most Everton games home and away.

Vaughany does still call himself a Brummie. He's Everton though :winkold:

Went to nursery here in Kingstanding

Newcastle do not need to pay compensation, it is a free transfer due to an error on Everton's part. They failed to put the contract offer in writing so legally no offer was made, as no offer was made he was technically released and no fee or compensation is due.

Newcastle do not need to pay compensation, it is a free transfer due to an error on Everton's part. They failed to put the contract offer in writing so legally no offer was made, as no offer was made he was technically released and no fee or compensation is due.

I see, well that was a cock up and a half.

More due to injuries Trent and the fact he is mainly been used as a sub.

No question he has had loads of injuries which is another cross against his name for me.

Whatever the reason, his goal scoring record is poor, really poor. Guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate.

More due to injuries Trent and the fact he is mainly been used as a sub.

No question he has had loads of injuries which is another cross against his name for me.

Whatever the reason, his goal scoring record is poor, really poor. Guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate.

He's a good player, and he is actually a good finisher.

He has injured pretty much everything possible to injure though.

He's a good player, and he is actually a good finisher.

He has injured pretty much everything possible to injure though.

He looked great when he first came through, don't think he will ever achieve a lot in the game though due to the injuries and having missed so much football.