Jez

Nah I'm only joking. It was basically the worst kept secret in football and he's been going there since January. It's now been 'confirmed'.

get rid of Djourou how the man is still at the club is beyond me

I was going to defend him by saying he's a youngster who's probably on small wages and will get better in the way that all centre backs develop over time.

Then I see that he's already 25.

Van Bommel going back to PSV,

Olic off to Wolfsburg - Magath loves to sign a player.

Advocaat back to PSV. PSV wants to revive their good old days. Wonder if that happens. I think it wont happen :D

My post in the Holman topic should have been here lol..

Vertonghen is good enough for Arsenal! Vermaelen will get a hard time, although these two are very good friends. But dont think he will sign at Arsenal. Spurs or Barcelona my guesses.

Spurs or Barcelona my guesses.

Barcelona should try and get Botia back from Sporting since they are pretty much relegated now.

He is better than Fontas in my opinion (I don't think Fontas is Barcelona material - he will play for Getafe or something in the future) and has had some really good games, he also did well against them and made some key tackles on Messi.. has got good experience so they should consider buying him back.

Though from what I hear he is Atletico bound.

Barrios off to China now. KA-CHING. SMILEYMONEY-1.gif

I get that hes not playing as much as he'd like these days so wants to move on but hes still young, too young for the Chinese league in my opinion.

I wonder where Ljajic will end up after getting attacked by his own coach last night on the subs bench. He sarcastically applauded the coach after being subbed, which is stupid, but the coach lost it. Fiorentina sacked the coach straight after but I still think he will omove on. Hes got bags of talent but hasnt always played for the team and people have questioned his attitude. He was supposed to join Man United a few years back before going to Italy but visa problems meant it couldnt happen

Delio Rossi has been dismissed due to his 'well-being' LOL.

Hoffenheim sign Weise and Derdyok, despite the former claiming interest from Real Madrid. lol.

Marco Di Vaio Joins Matteo Ferrari and Bernardo Corradi at Montreal Impact.

Rumours of Claudio Pizzaro going to Gladbach too.

Fulham about to sign the reason Dost has all those goals in Heerenveen:

Fulham have opened talks with Heerenveen wingers Luciano Narsingh and Oussama Assaidi over summer moves.

Narsingh, 21, and Assaidi, 23, both travelled to London on Monday to tour Fulham's training facilities and ground.

They were accompanied by their agent Mino Raiola, who began talks with the club over personal terms as Fulham look to strike a double deal.

Heerenveen confirmed they gave both players permission to travel to England.

"We have given Mino Raiola and the players the space to talk," Heerenveen technical director Johan Hansma told De Telegraaf.

"Narsingh and Assaidi had to have a good feeling with a club. It doesn't make any sense if we reach an agreement with a club and the players won't want to go there. To succeed in a transfer there are three sides needed."

Narsingh, who has been named in Holland's preliminary squad for Euro 2012, and Assaidi - a Morocco international - both have one year left on their current deals at the Abe Lenstra.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/overseas/holland/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/05/08/manual_085838.html&BID=257