Jez

Saw a funny story in the metro (i know) earlier, can't post link at the moment. 

It claimed Everton have bid £8m for Scott Dann but have been told to double it  :crylaugh: 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-make-8m-transfer-move-6020992

Everton have made an £8milion bid for Crystal Palace defender Scott Dann.

Toffees boss Roberto Martinez has been tracking Dann since the end of the season and now the Goodison club have submitted a formal offer.

Palace are likely to demand almost double what Everton are offering, and do not want to sell the Liverpool-born centre-half anyway.

Dann had an impressive season at Selhurst Park but is believed to be interested in a move back north.

Everton have made Dann their top target to strengthen their defence this summer after Sylvain Distin's departure.

Saw a funny story in the metro (i know) earlier, can't post link at the moment. 

It claimed Everton have bid £8m for Scott Dann but have been told to double it  :crylaugh: 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-make-8m-transfer-move-6020992

Everton have made an £8milion bid for Crystal Palace defender Scott Dann.

Toffees boss Roberto Martinez has been tracking Dann since the end of the season and now the Goodison club have submitted a formal offer.

Palace are likely to demand almost double what Everton are offering, and do not want to sell the Liverpool-born centre-half anyway.

Dann had an impressive season at Selhurst Park but is believed to be interested in a move back north.

Everton have made Dann their top target to strengthen their defence this summer after Sylvain Distin's departure.

This comes after claiming Yannick Bolasie is worth £40-60m. Could you imagine if your club spent £56m on Bolasie and Dann? I'll have what Pardew is drinking  :D 

Alan Pardew, has said any club wanting to buy the winger Yannick Bolasie would have to pay “£40m to £60m”, but he conceded that “every player has a price”.

Palace paid Bristol City around £400,000 for the Democratic Republic of Congo international in 2012 but his value has steadily increased and rumours that he was a Liverpool target prompted Pardew to give the 25-year-old a £20m price tag. Now he would want more

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/24/alan-pardew-yannick-bolasie-crystal-palace-

Edited by av1

I remember him at Walsall, he must be pushing 30 now.

Decent player and I suppose with Jagielka about 33 now he'll be seen as that sort of steady replacement for him but yeah pass at 8m.

He is from Liverpool I think so could well push for the move.

Promoted teams are signing good players...like Bournemouth signings so far with more to come and as expected Pozzo family are using the continential market to sign up some experienced players ready for the battle.

Going to be a very interesting relegation fight...Norwich seem to be struggling to get anyone in so would put them down there along with the usual suspects....hopefully excluding us.

Would've been a good pick up last year or year before, like Zatman not sure now.

31 in August so you can't say he's a long term replacement for Carrick.

United midfield also lacks speed with Blind also there who is pretty slow.

I just remember they've pretty much signed Schnderlein aswell.

Be prepared for utd fans to start banging tables telling everyone he's world class and it's a sign that they're back, in reality bayern are cashing in on a 31 year old who might not be a crock but will certainly need game time managing, they've probably got the better end of the deal

Good player, good signing and I'll be interested to see him in the prem at least but he's not what he was

Yep. United mate of mine is nervous about it and would rather they went for Schneiderlin. He's not sure they'll keep him fit but if they do he'll be good.