Jez

Remy is better than Torres so this signing only makes Chelsea stronger. He can also play wide if needed as well. Have to say Chelsea's transfer business in terms of both players in and out has been outstanding this summer IMO, to get the likes of Costa, Remy, Fabregas, Luis and Drogba for a net spend of about £15m whilst also offloading a number of high earners is very canny indeed

• Like 2

Hernandez to Real Madrid on loan from United is doing the rounds.

Swapping United's bench for RM's B team?

This guy needs to get real, he either needs to move to a shit league like Eredivisie or the Primiera or accept his fate at a mid table team like Stoke or WHU.

He is no way near good enough.

This guy needs to get real, he either needs to move to a shit league like Eredivisie or the Primiera or accept his fate at a mid table team like Stoke or WHU.

Hang on, Cleverley is a good player because he played a bit part in a Man United team, yet Hernandez is shit? I guess if we bid for Hernandez that'll change ;)

He's lost his form and confidence but he tore the place up in his first season.

Would score plenty of tap ins and would get them a decent return in the Mexican market

He'd obviously get to play for Madrid but he would get a 10 minute cameo here and there, swapping one bench for the other, I think he would be a starter off the likes of Valencia, inter, Ajax, Benfica, plenty of big champions league clubs would want him

I think he's been found out here, his clever movement doesn't seem so clever anymore

Shawcross to join Everton is the latest.

Everton's defence is creaking I think so could do with fresh blood there.

Stoke would be looking for 15m though so not sure Everton will pay that.

Shawcross along with Cahill is the most consistant English centre half around. Madness he never gets a call up. Can only be down to the London press after the Ramsey challenge.