Jez

Saphir Taider's loan to Southampton has lasted 23 days. Cancelled as the player didn't get on with Koeman's work ethic. Hmmmm.

What happened to Southampton signing all these amazing world class players with their 200 billion as predicted on here, oh wait as we saw around 2011 no decent player really wants to sign for a sinking ship.

Also read that Agger could be going back to Brondby, that's got to be a waste of talent surely even if he's injury prone?

Saphir Taider's loan to Southampton has lasted 23 days. Cancelled as the player didn't get on with Koeman's work ethic. Hmmmm.

That was certainly an odd one. Always seemed like a hardworking player whenever I've watched him too.

No doubt will be proven wrong over the season but I really don't get the fuss over remy

I really rate him.  He was superb for Newcastle and I'd love to have had him at Villa.  I'm inclined to agree that Chelsea might not be the right club for him though. 

No doubt will be proven wrong over the season but I really don't get the fuss over remy

I really rate him.  He was superb for Newcastle and I'd love to have had him at Villa.  I'm inclined to agree that Chelsea might not be the right club for him though. 

He's just what Arsenal need IMO. 

• Like 1

I think Remy will be absolutely brilliant for Chelsea. He's a fantastic striker and having Fabregas, Hazard, Oscar supplying him will make him shine imo. 

Really shocked Arsenal aren't in for him to be honest. 

He's overrated and not a top level player.

That's my opinion of him too, at Chelsea I've no doubt he'll do ok, he'll be the 2nd choice striker, probably get 15 goals a season

Arsenal needed to sign a striker better than giroud anyway before he was injured, as it is arsenal going for everything this season will be doing it without a top striker, I'd say city, Liverpool, Chelsea, utd, Everton (probably even us with an in form benteke) all have better strikers than arsenal

He's overrated and not a top level player.

That's my opinion of him too, at Chelsea I've no doubt he'll do ok, he'll be the 2nd choice striker, probably get 15 goals a season

Arsenal needed to sign a striker better than giroud anyway before he was injured, as it is arsenal going for everything this season will be doing it without a top striker, I'd say city, Liverpool, Chelsea, utd, Everton (probably even us with an in form benteke) all have better strikers than arsenal

I'm actually surprised that Arsenal haven't looked at either Remy or Bony. A proper no-nonense striker.