Jez

QPR signing Ferdinand and Caulker. That's a decent CB pairing.

If that comes off, that would be 2 brilliant signings.

Am I the only person who keeps waiting for it all to come out that qpr's money is all dodgy?

QPR's owners are pretty transparent with where their money is from, aren't they?  Cheap flights (Fernandes) and steel (Mittal).  

I honestly think Ferdinand's legs are gone. I'm really not sure he's that great a signing. As for Caulker, he's good but he was part of a defence that conceded 74 goals last season.

And Guzan was goalkeeper for a horrid defense two seasons ago. If everything around you is shit, you can't do that much about it.

Yeah and he still didn't concede that amount either last season or the season before. I'm not sure everything around Caulker was shit though, Marshall had a great season. If there's a reason they didn't concede more goals last season I'd say it was him rather than Caulker.

Kinda hoped that we might be in for Cresswell - looks like a canny signing for The Hammers.

He cost £2m, which is about £2m more than we have. 

• Like 2

Kinda hoped that we might be in for Cresswell - looks like a canny signing for The Hammers.

He cost £2m, which is about £2m more than we have.

Always thought he would go for more than that, £2m is incredibly cheap although he is untested at a high level.

Seems they're trying to sell nastasic.

Also, everything I've read seems to say that it's an either or on benatia and mangala, not that they're buying both.

Edited by Rovers13

really? i like nastasic got a good future ahead of him, i thought it was because of lescott and i think demichellis going

with fernando signed they've sorted the defensive side of the midfield out, they'll need cover for RB, cover for keeper, and then i think another striker and more importantly cover for silva, i think they can look toothless at times without him